Thread
Printable Version

The Bridge (US) Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 Milks26's post

Yeah but consider he has seen her, he can describe her that a huge risk

Reply 61#61 bala's post

Even though she had kill the kid it would not have mattered since he already went to the police and told all that he knew.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 7-29-2014 17:01 ]

2x01 Yankee

Eva was lucky Sonya turn up at the farm at the same time as the El Paso cop and making out with the brother of her sisters killer was wearied

2x02 Ghost of a Flea

Eleanor enlisting the help of the young boy Kyle was sad as you just knew it wouldn't have a happy ending especially after being told to say goodbye to his brother

2x03 Sorrowsworn

Eleanor letting Kyle's friend live after wetting himself was surprising as she is a cold blooded killer

2x04 The Acorn

The bank manager going outside to kill himself was surprising and finding six phones in his desk should provide new information

2x05 Eye of the Deep

This was Marco revenge episode all trouble to get into prison and i am glad he didn't kill him making him blind was a better punishment

Harvest of Souls

Those reporter won't give up but it going cost them that interview with the hitman was intresting because they did that with bags over their faces.

Reply 68#68 bala's post

2x5

Who is the Special Prosecutor kidding...he'll protect Eva...he can't even protect himself. I knew Marco would not go through with it....his not a killer. Plus, he'll be selling his soul to Fausto.

2x6

Sonya is beyond stupid & crazy . Why did she give that guy a key?  I don't trust Jack Dobbs at all.

Hopefully Sonya can keep her mouth shut for Marco. I was hoping that the Special Prosecutor would last....but I'm not surprised that he didn't.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 8-11-2014 12:17 ]

Reply 69#69 Milks26's post

I know right but at least she got payback with the Axe

The problem with sonya she lack common sense she seem to think logically but not practically about situation she not ready for relationship but she know that this guy won't stick around. i hope she can keep her mouth shut but marco really knows what to do

Reply 70#70 bala's post

I know that Sonya has this disability (Asperger syndrome), but, she's still dumb as f...

It was nice to see Eva take matters into her own hands. But, from my recollection they are jumping the gun. In season 1 they originally had her hiding from her boyfriend (whose dead now) who used to work for Fausto. All, of a sudden in season 2 she was gang raped by a bunch of cops. WoW!!!

Instead of twisting Eva's storyline they should have continued the story into the missing Juarez women....hell, Adriana's sister has only been mentioned twice. She's not investigating the story, her family has disappeared.

Reply 67#67 bala's post

The kid pretending to be dead was quick thinking and Marco only taking an eye for now was great as killing him would of been to easy

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

2 x 7

I love Hank and Sonya's relationship....she's the daughter he never had.

I love to see people defending themselves from attackers...especially women. Hopefully Lucy survives.

2x06 Harvest of Souls

Sonya giving him a key when it's still only a casual relationship was a little crazy and Eva taking matters into her own hands after the special prosecutor was killed was surprising considering she thinks she's a good girl

2x07 Lamia

About time Sonya uncovered the truth behind Lisa's death and that was some vicious attack on Lucy but at leased she went down fighting

2x08 Goliath

You can understand why Sonya don't trust Marco any more after his tainted history was uncovered but the cliffhanger was predictable after her photo was shown to the hit-man

Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

This was a very good episode. Loved every second of it. The season is finally hitting up after that boring first half. Who will Eleanor side with now that the military has a father and not Fasuto.

Reply 77#77 Milks26's post

Reply 78#78 Milks26's post

Talk about cleaning house. I hope the LT survives.

Thread