Thread
Printable Version

F$ not transferring

F$ not transferring

I have been using the site for a while now with no problems and every time I buy F$ they transfer straight away. I have just purchased 10F$ and they are sitting in my Friend Vista account but do not show up in my VIP TV account so I can't change them to points and watch shows! I have logged in and out of both Friend Vista, VIP TV and my browser a number of times to see if this would help, but it has not made any difference. I have been emailed to say that the transfer has gone through from PayPal. What do I do?

Reply 1#1 StuartQuate's post

I'm surprised everyone isn't using the Amazon Gift Card as you get 50% more but as for appearing on you VIP account I think I have read somewhere it can take up to 24 hours http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 4960&extra=page%3D1

Hi, thanks for the reply, I hope that is the case, I just find it strange as it has always worked in seconds before

Reply 3#3 StuartQuate's post

You could send a PM to lbjedward with your confirmation of payment information.

Reply 3#3 StuartQuate's post

If the F$ do not show in your VIP account within 24 hours, please send a PM to lbjedward or send an email to the address in the link codebreaker provided.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

ok, will do, cheers

Thread