Thread
Printable Version

account hacked?!?!

account hacked?!?!

I just noticed today that there are two charges on my account for shows i have not watched. Both of them occurred on different days. The first time was on 06/25 at 4:55 am forum time and the show was Baby Daddy. There is no way i watched this show as i was in bed asleep by 11pm and this would have been watched at 1:55am my time (EST). The second show was Mythbusters on 06/20 at 3:41pm forum time which would have been 12:41 my time and i would have been at work. So there is no way i watched this show on that date, nor have i ever even watched that show period...I am wondering if i was hacked and what i need to do to secure my account and recover the pts from where i was charged for these shows...Thanks!

Firstly you need to change your password immediately. Make it something difficult. The general advice is to use capitals, numbers and symbols. So, as an example Fender12*a or something like this. Secondly, PM our administrator and tell him your account was hacked, providing which shows you don't believe you watched. He may credit as a matter of courtesy, but your account security is really up to you, so I cannot say for sure.

Links you will need:

Change Password

PM lbjedward

Thank you!

You're welcome

Thread