Thread
Printable Version

No reply for lost points

No reply for lost points

Hi I have sent messages to live support regarding lost points, then found out about this forum, found out that I needed to send a message to the PM for lost points. I sent 2 messages and still have not received any reply. Can anyone help? Thank you.

Reply 1#1 honeyalwani's post

First of all who did you PM as only lbjedward can help and if you have sent him a PM you can use the tracking feature to see when your PM has been read PS Unread PM's are Bold Print [ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-25-2013 19:55 ]

As Jim stated only Ibjedward can help in that situation so you need to verify who you sent the PM to. Then check to see if it has been acknowledged, using the instructions above. Come back and let us know.

Quote:
Originally posted by honeyalwani at 6-25-2013 11:43 Hi I have sent messages to live support regarding lost points, then found out about this forum, found out that I needed to send a message to the PM for lost points. I sent 2 messages and still have n ...
You posted about this exact same issue a couple of days ago here, and the same directions were provided to you at that time. Please follow directions as they are provided so that we can assist you.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread