Thread
Printable Version

Lauren (WIGS Web Series)

Lauren (WIGS Web Series)

There was no season 1 trailer

About "Lauren":

When a soldier reports an assault, she is forced to choose between what she loves and what's right. Starring Troian Bellisario and Jennifer Beals.

Season 1 Ep1: The Report

Wow her report and her superior lieutenant trying convince her not to report was interesting.

Season 1 Ep2: The 3rd man

The prosecutor was really piece of work and i have to say both of them being female was rather strange . You would expect this sort of reaction from men but not women.What a surprised 3rd man had connection to General was the reason why it got killed.

Episode 3: The Suck

I really do hope she leak the video to the media consider Army wants to bury it

Season 2 Episode 1

Well change of direction focus on something that happen Lauren's boss when she was in army.I am not surprised she sleeping with gun next to her.

Season 2 Episode 2

So we get to see day of the rape and what happens so glad they didn't go in details but it's clear whatever was in that bottle was spiked.

[ Last edited by bala at 6-22-2013 13:01 ]

Season 2 Episode 3

Well at least nurse help her after the attacking getting the rape kit

Season 2 Episode 4

Clif trying to apologise after the fact was crazy but so glad Lauren kind of got some payback scary him but he was very luck she let him go. . Hearing her daughter on computer at end was surprise.

2x05 Episode 5

Well Lauren send a report about what happened in previous episode was good but major trying to kill it seem to worked since there are moving out base to prevent the situation was revealing itself is rather extreme.

2x06 Episode 6

Well look like the army sent for a psyic evaluation and Lauren really seem to be cracking.

2x07

Well Lauren meeting Paul for her evaluation and her taking him to shoot range so she would relax was nice but when she said all of the above i found amusing because he didn't expect her to answer.

2x08

The look on her face when she asked whether he was going interview the men and he response he could tell her was sad. It does look like he trying to calm her into forgetting the situation by distract her.

2X09

Well saying Lauren has personality disorder and his concerned she might no more harm if she was left in army is sad .

2x10

She really doesn't give up even after she released from her army contact was sad.The verbal fight between Stone and Lauren really showed passions between the characters.

2x11

Lauren coming home was interesting and we get some information about her family especially what happen to her dad.

2x12

Well after all that the matter is finally out in public and has to be deal with

Thread