33 12
Thread
Printable Version

Lauren (WIGS Web Series)

Lauren (WIGS Web Series)

There was no season 1 trailer

About "Lauren":

When a soldier reports an assault, she is forced to choose between what she loves and what's right. Starring Troian Bellisario and Jennifer Beals.

Season 1 Ep1: The Report

Wow her report and her superior lieutenant trying convince her not to report was interesting.

Season 1 Ep2: The 3rd man

The prosecutor was really piece of work and i have to say both of them being female was rather strange . You would expect this sort of reaction from men but not women.What a surprised 3rd man had connection to General was the reason why it got killed.

Episode 3: The Suck

I really do hope she leak the video to the media consider Army wants to bury it

Season 2 Episode 1

Well change of direction focus on something that happen Lauren's boss when she was in army.I am not surprised she sleeping with gun next to her.

1x01 The Report

Lauren having to defend her report after being raped by three soldiers was tragic as her commanding officer, Major Stone was also a woman and seeing the photos in the report was shocking

1x02 The Third Man

Another uncomfortable interrogation from another female soldier was sickening as the third man was the son of a General and the fact he filmed it just makes it worse

Season 2 Episode 2

So we get to see day of the rape and what happens so glad they didn't go in details but it's clear whatever was in that bottle was spiked.

[ Last edited by bala at 6-22-2013 13:01 ]

1x03 The Suck

Lauren being told the fate of her case was disgusting but her now having her own copy of the tape should make things interesting

Season 2 Episode 3

Well at least nurse help her after the attacking getting the rape kit

2x01 Episode 1

I had a felling from last season that Stone was also hiding something but I didn't expect her to of been raped by her commanding officer

2x02 Episode 2

Seeing the events leading up to her attack was interesting but offering his flask that was probably spiked would make this premeditated

Season 2 Episode 4

Clif trying to apologise after the fact was crazy but so glad Lauren kind of got some payback scary him but he was very luck she let him go. . Hearing her daughter on computer at end was surprise.

2x03 Episode 3

Kendra asking Lauren if she hit or scratched any of them was quick thinking but her not having her weapon was lucky for them

2x05 Episode 5

Well Lauren send a report about what happened in previous episode was good but major trying to kill it seem to worked since there are moving out base to prevent the situation was revealing itself is rather extreme.

2x04 Episode 4

It's a shame she did film Cliff's apology but could it of been recorded on her daughter web cam

2x05 Episode 5

Colonel Harold wanting Stone to make it die was interesting as I was thinking if Lauren had killed Cliff it would be dead

2x06 Episode 6

Well look like the army sent for a psyic evaluation and Lauren really seem to be cracking.

2x06 Episode 6

Harold ordering Paul Milgram to do an evaluation on Lauren was grasping at straws but I'm not surprised Lauren is cracking after the way they are trying to cover it up

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-22-2013 13:40 ]

2x07

Well Lauren meeting Paul for her evaluation and her taking him to shoot range so she would relax was nice but when she said all of the above i found amusing because he didn't expect her to answer.

33 12
Thread