68 1234
Thread
Printable Version

East Los High (Hulu Web Series)

4x02

Ceci finding out Brandy was her new roomate was priceless she's as annoying as well. . So much for trying to come clean Ceci found out but guilty look he had . Same drama again.

4x03 "Sex With the Ex

I had feeling something was behind the early release but being confidential informant on Jesus was a surprise.

4x04 Eddie's Got a Heart-On

Brandi blackmail the other dancer to pretend she's hurt was awful but Gina using the same apps don't these teenager ever learn .

What a way for Eddie to get throw out of the dance school with wrong girl but it look like Eddie having PTSD about his time in detention center .

Why does Ceci always get new boyfriend every season ?

Reply 124#124 codebreaker's post

Jesus friend getting busted put camile in a tough situation and bomb squard winning showdown was predictable. I knew brandie would use those photo but not in that way just like her half sister

Reply 125#125 codebreaker's post

They just keep recycling same story line pregnancy and love triangles .

This series used deal with real issues now it seem like typical teen show

Reply 127#127 codebreaker's post

The wedding was nice distraction but still drama still there

Reply 131#131 codebreaker's post

We found out that cop is dirty but getting her to a informant against him is going turn bad i can't believe they connect it missing girl in previous season that was a surprise.

Reply 134#134 codebreaker's post

This season has been a bit boring compared to previous season but double cliffhanger is predictable i can't believe this series has 4 seasons it just felt like this was a new show. They are running out of storylines for the cast .

Another year wait for next season

68 1234
Thread