Thread
Printable Version

East Los High (Hulu Web Series)

1x14 Damn! Why Didn't We Wait?"

I can't believe he's forced to marry her because it was Jessie's dying mother wish ?

I really hope Jessie sex video leak before they get married.

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

This is just more real than most series the stuff they cover isn't exactly appropriate for teenagers ?.

I love that this covers consequences of teen pregnancy better than secret life

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

I love how they keep the pace going so quickly rather than stretch it out like 5-8 episode but writer did a good job getting the connection between all characters.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-21-2013 14:28  
I'm not surprised Jacob can’t believe his eyes when he discovered where Maya was working but with the amount of drugs she has been taking I'm not surprised she collapsed, I wonder what the story is w ...
i think priest is the Jessie's father

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-21-2013 14:39  
I know the wedding is a farce but Jessie's mother dying before they got married was tragic as it was her dying wish and Jacob torn between the two of them is only going to make thing complicated
Well it was sad but look the father knows Maya mother so i was wrong.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-21-2013 14:52  
So Maya is about to finds out who her father is going to be a surprise but no wonder Jessie's mother was upset when the priest visited and asking Maya to leave after the funeral was sad but her mother ...
Yes this series just keep dropping bombshell for past dozen episode we assumed Maya's mother was MIA but to turn up at the funeral was a surprise since how did she find out ?

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-21-2013 15:03  
Of all the places Ceci had to go into labour it had to be in Jessie’s house but videoing it was amusing and about time the priest is paying for what he has done as Maya's mother was under-age
Well who would thought Ceci and jessie would actually become friends and help her deliver her baby ?

The priest should better than to lie DNA test going prove he's the father.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-21-2013 15:15  
What a coward the priest was by doing a runner and trust Vanessa to stuff up the Dance Five finals especially after praying to God but then again he was probable busy listening to a true worshipper bu ...
Well i like they cover HIV the look on her face and what she said about HIV shows how much teenagers know about HIV?.

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Yes i love how compact each episode was and how they didn't spend too long on one issue but i also like how they moved the show from high school to real life ?

not sure if a second season will be made?

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-21-2013 15:26  
Looks like Maya's life is back in danger after his escape and times running out for Vanessa to release the video but getting Jessie a stripper was amusing
Yes you just knew that he would come back

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-21-2013 15:38  
Ramon getting closer than ever to getting his revenge on Maya was getting scary but glad to see they survived and I was so glad Jessie did the right thing first after seeing Cristian in the congregati ...
Yes i am glad she finally told him he had right to know but what a clifhanger with cop right outside hotel room

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-21-2013 15:49  
So glad Jacob caught Maya at the station but Jessie  making a life-changing decision must of been tough but the one year later was a nice way to end
The 1 year jump and each character telling us about their lives was quite an original way to end the series since it felt like documentary ending rather than a series ending. 24 episode in one day was quite a roller-coaster of emotions and i would like to say all actors/actresses did fantastic job.

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

Here me thinking this was a one off series

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

I don't know why there is a delay in finding season 2 episodes it been almost a month since all episode were released. A lot new characters are great but Ceci losing her job was sad but getting dance gig was good . It does seem like none guys are good first guy in the car and Diago cheating on his girlfriend.

The bi curious teenagers were a bit ridclous but did she set that up after finding out the guy in car was married?.

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

Ceci was never the type to be a teacher but at least she was trying those girl are just as bad as her.

I see all problem coming ahead in future episodes. Love triangle between girls and her brother was bound create hurt feelings.

We still have no idea why those people having missing girl kidnapped

2x03 "Meet Starfighter"

Firing all girl from bomb squad was the right decision but stealing that from her friend was amusing. Making girls try out was amusing since they all turn up .

2x04 The Queen of Ugly the King of Fools"

Camelia mother hitting on her date was rather amusing but thinking she was going win homecoming queen and didn't was good.  Nicolas stopping Diago from making a homecoming king speech was funny. Tiffany trying make Diago jealous by going to dance with his best friend was amusing but trying prevent Gina from having sex with Diago by giving her horror story was mean but take it one step further in bathroom was cruel . Cece is going lose her man if she is not careful wanting homecoming instead of her boyfriend boss dinner was wrong move.

2x05 "Lesbians Out

Finding out poetry slam was a lesbian place was amusing since she had no idea. Cece being forced to wait at bus stop was scary but lucky Jacob came give her a ride but she was nervous because her boyfriend doesn't like him . . I am concerned Ceci new guy will become abusive.

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

Finally found the episode by accident funny how things work out that way look for another show you find this.

Ceci giving him another chance was certainly a surprise but he really pulling out all the stops making the jacket but you just know somehow he will end up becoming more violent as he seem not be able to handle stress.

That was bad luck when it came to dance competition i had feeling ceci other friend was responsible.

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

That was nice there had another routine but  Diago's love potion was amusing but i can't believe she went back and took a nude picture of them together that was ridclous. i agree she should leave him

Thread