67 1234
Thread
Printable Version

East Los High (Hulu Web Series)

1x01 This Year's Winter King & Queen

Maya was lucky to get away considering the size of the guy but stealing Jessie's phone and then catching Vanessa having sex in a parked car was amusing as nobody knows who the guy is in the video but Vanessa is bound to be blamed

1x02 The Patron Saint of Lost Causes

Maya was bound to run into trouble when she starts selling the stolen drugs and Jacob respecting Jessie's Virginity make a nice change but great cliffhanger with the shooting

1x03 Welcome to the Bomb Squad

Vanessa being stabbed in the back by her best friend Ceci by taking the video serve her right for being a bitch and how unfair the that Jessie is in charge of Maya

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-21-2013 09:56 ]

Reply 11#11 bala's post

For a troubled teen that a lot of responsibility for another teen

1x04 Meet the New Busboy

Maya giving Ceci the nickname pit-bull and then Chihuahua was amusing but love the take-down in the toilet

1x05 The Initiation

You just knew the initiation was going to be sexual and Maya answering the phone to Sparky knowing he's dead was bizarre

1x06 Bang the Virgin

Ceci getting pregnant couldn't of happened to a nicer dog well according to Maya's nickname and Jessie quitting would of made it harder for the choreograph to bang the virgin

1x07 Did You Just Become My Boss

Ceci using her religion as an excuse not to have an abortion is wrong in so many ways as she had used contraceptive in the passed which is wrong in the first place

1x08 Maya's Secret Recipes

Ceci getting a slap from the boyfriends mother was wrong but she so deserves to be brought down a peg or two and Maya getting her food on the menu would be a great way to keep herself out of trouble if it wasn't for the guy looking for his money

1x09 Some Guys Will Screw Anything

It still looks like Cristian is out to bang the virgin and Jessie getting a sense of humour about both being on their knees was amusing and the condom on the banana was priceless and poor Ceci thinking she's in Dance Five but at leased it's better for the baby until she gets a reality check with the cheating boyfriend, Maya new look was great but the kiss I seen coming

1x10 Why Did I Have To Get Pregnant

It was only a matter of time before he caught up with Maya but trying to fight off her attraction for Jacob was interesting as Jessie is falling for Cristian

1x11 We Shouldn't Be Doing This

Maya and Jessie being tempted to surrender to their true passions on the same night has got to be one in a million chance

1x12 I'm Gonna Give Him What He Wants

Cristian using the video to get what he wants is great but I bet Vanessa hasn't got the power to get Cristian what he wants and I thought Ceci would of milked the adoptive family for all they were worth, Jessie turning into a sexy woman was a little desperate and over the top

1x13 One Month Later

Maya getting jealous of Jacob's relationship with Jessie was ironic as she told him they could never be and Cristian being a nasty piece of work saying Jessie should of taken the pill as she was a virgin and wasn't planing to have sex

1x14 Damn! Why Didn't We Wait?

Jessie convincing Jacob is going to be a father was bound to come as a surprise but the fact it's more likely to be Cristian's is cruel and Jessie’s mother asking Jacob to be there for Jessie knowing she is dying soon was sad

1x15 I Don't Think I Can Do This

Maya going back to her old ways after meeting up with a former customer was a surprise as she has landed a promising future in the restaurant business, Vanessa planing to use the sex tape on their wedding day is going to be interesting

1x16 She Dumped You. Move On!

It was obvious Maya would start dancing rather than getting groped for free and as the girls share their tips they should get jealous if she makes more than them but trust the guys to recognise her

1x17 I Think She's Dead

I'm not surprised Jacob can’t believe his eyes when he discovered where Maya was working but with the amount of drugs she has been taking I'm not surprised she collapsed, I wonder what the story is with the priest and Jessie's mother

1x18 The Heart Always Knows

I know the wedding is a farce but Jessie's mother dying before they got married was tragic as it was her dying wish and Jacob torn between the two of them is only going to make thing complicated

1x19 She's My Mother

So Maya is about to finds out who her father is going to be a surprise but no wonder Jessie's mother was upset when the priest visited and asking Maya to leave after the funeral was sad but her mother making a big entrance was great

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-21-2013 14:54 ]

67 1234
Thread