Thread
Printable Version

East Los High (Hulu Web Series)

3x03 End of an Era

Camila's father being a registered sex offender was a surprise but getting him arrested was never going to ease the pain and glad Ceci changed her mind about helping The Bomb Squad

3x04 Sisters Before Misters

Ceci coming back to East Los so soon is asking for trouble and Camila helping Nick was a little predictable as she felt guilty for his situation

3x05 From Witch to Bitch

Looks like Ceci turned up at Vanessa's just in time to save her from being evicted but them being flatmates is going to be interesting

3x06 Valentine's Day

The guys joining The Bomb Squad has certainly spiced things up

3x07 Scar Wars

Pedro trying to buy Ceci's silence to protect his job offer is devious and you just knew Camila working off Nic's debt in order to keep him safe wasn't going to be easy but how she handled the restaurant situation was impressive

3x08 I'm Not Eating Mexican

I thought Gina's mom taking her place as a waitress wouldn't last long but flirting with Hernan has kept her job safe for now and the guys almost missing the video shot because of the cops was surprising

Reply 106#106 codebreaker's post

your catching up fast

3x09 Road Trip!

It was obvious Camila and Jesus were getting closer but him getting shot was a little predictable and Gina putting the breaks on her relationship was a good move

Reply 107#107 bala's post

Looks like I've hit a road block as the next episode I watched had Ceci pregnant and the attack behind the restaurant which has to be from season 1 and the other source's are the same so far

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-17-2016 12:29 ]

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 12-9-2015 11:51  
It's sad that dance competition organisation discriminate one bomb squad guys because he's undocumented but turning down the trophy was great
I can't find a proper 3x10 - 3x12 as they are all repeats of 1x10 - 1x12

Reply 110#110 codebreaker's post

i had a nightmare finding season 3 links

Reply 111#111 bala's post

Thanks for the links, I have had to re-watch 3x09 after watching so many wrong episodes and lets hope by back door to these links works as I'm not keen on registering to another site

3x10 Mexifornia

He knew he didn't have a green card before entering the competition but turning down the trophy was a smack in the face for the organisers and has Nic made a deal to get out of jail

3x11 Playing With My Balls

Camila's father being stabbed in prison was unfortunate and the undocumented dancer getting national attention after the trophy thing was great publicity, Pedro finding a way to get back into Ceci's life was devious

3x12 Dance Battle

Ceci was lucky her friends had her back and Jacob taking his time to answer the phone was understandable as it was his ex ringing but Nic getting ready to testify was going to cause a lot of problems

4x01 Orange Is The New Brown

I can't believe that protest work to get him released and how the hell they organised it on such short notice was impressive espically without Ceci .

4x01 Orange Is the New Brown

What a shame Eddie didn't get home and is being mistreated in the detention centre but I thought the protest was going to do him more harm than goon and glad I was wrong

4x02

Ceci finding out Brandy was her new roomate was priceless she's as annoying as well. . So much for trying to come clean Ceci found out but guilty look he had . Same drama again.

4x02 No Shirt, No Shoes, No Cholos

So much for Camila trying to start over with a clean slate with Jesus getting out so soon which was surprising and Ceci planing a surprise party for Jacob was bad timing with his drunk sleepover

4x03 "Sex With the Ex

I had feeling something was behind the early release but being confidential informant on Jesus was a surprise.

Thread