Thread
Printable Version

East Los High (Hulu Web Series)

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

Jocelyn didn't deserve it it should been her choice to come out . Ceci crazy to go back to him

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

She had plenty of opportunity to get away the fact she kept forgiving him was bound to make this happen

Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

Yep but at least school did decisive action telling student remove it which was great. I am glad Cece is finally get right advice to deal with her boyfriend. It's hard to watch that happen.

Reply 78#78 codebreaker's post

All i have to say i hope Cece  says no to the proposal

3x01 La Virgen de East Los High

I can't believe Cece said yes to the proposal. The fact that no-one knows about domestic abuse but i am glad she had a knife but if she kills him she will go jail so not a great outcome.

3x02 The Bitch Is Back

Vanessa taking over bomb squad because Cece situation was amusing because everyone hates her. I am glad Cece finally able to get away thanks to her neighbours but going back to help her girls was a bad move as he is waiting for her.

3x03 The End of an Era"

Camila speaks her truth about the abuse she suffered and this time her family believe her so glad they got him arrested. Ceci suffers the wrath of angry dancers after not turning up for competition but i don't understand why she doesn't tell the girls about her situation.  Jacob leaves Maya so she can go to Santa Fe by herself

3x04 Sisters before Misters

I can't believe Nic asks Camila to do become a drug courier after he got arrested she must be mad i know she loves him but that's just asking too much and it's going get her in trouble.

This show is so after school special. but it was a good way to kill some down time. Terrible acting and story lines and not enough dancing for me.

Reply 89#89 gabsimom's post

its a lot for gritty than most teen show domestic violence, Drug trafficking , child molestation

3x05 From Witch to B.

Ceci adjusts to life with her new roommate and frenemy, Vanessa was rather amusing

3x06 Valentine's Day

Seeing the bomb squad with new guy members was interesting but they got their shot

3x07 Scar Wars

Camila and Jesus find themselves trapped in a restaurant with a bag full of drugs was amusing but they got spend time to get to know each other

3x08 I'm Not Eating Mexican

The police stopping the guys when running for a bus because they thought there were running from crime scene was sad

3x09 "Road Trip

Talk about an awkward situation for Camila how did he get out of prison?.

3x10 Mexifornia

It's sad that dance competition organisation discriminate one bomb squad guys because he's undocumented but turning down the trophy was great

3x11 Playing with My Balls

Pedro gets dangerously close to Ceci but i can't believe he would break into the house

3x12 Dance Battle"

This was certainly a interesting way to end the season just as Ceci gets to move on with her relationship with Jacob another complication happens

3x01 La Virgen de East Los High

You just knew Ceci would accept Pedro's proposal and you just knew she would regret it, I am hoping Camila's father isn't grooming her sister

3x02 The Bitch is Back

Ceci was lucky the neighbours threatened to call the police but risking the safety of women's shelter to help The Bomb Squad was irresponsible

Thread