Thread
Printable Version

East Los High (Hulu Web Series)

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

Here me thinking this was a one off series

2x01 New Dance Coach in Da House

What an idiot letting the girlfriend answer the phone to his wife but taking his car was karma and also having his phone was amusing as he seemed more worried about his phone

2x02 Best Friends With Benefits

So much for her first day as coach driving all the girls away and how embarrassing almost getting fired on her first day

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

I don't know why there is a delay in finding season 2 episodes it been almost a month since all episode were released. A lot new characters are great but Ceci losing her job was sad but getting dance gig was good . It does seem like none guys are good first guy in the car and Diago cheating on his girlfriend.

The bi curious teenagers were a bit ridclous but did she set that up after finding out the guy in car was married?.

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

Ceci was never the type to be a teacher but at least she was trying those girl are just as bad as her.

I see all problem coming ahead in future episodes. Love triangle between girls and her brother was bound create hurt feelings.

We still have no idea why those people having missing girl kidnapped

2x03 "Meet Starfighter"

Firing all girl from bomb squad was the right decision but stealing that from her friend was amusing. Making girls try out was amusing since they all turn up .

2x04 The Queen of Ugly the King of Fools"

Camelia mother hitting on her date was rather amusing but thinking she was going win homecoming queen and didn't was good.  Nicolas stopping Diago from making a homecoming king speech was funny. Tiffany trying make Diago jealous by going to dance with his best friend was amusing but trying prevent Gina from having sex with Diago by giving her horror story was mean but take it one step further in bathroom was cruel . Cece is going lose her man if she is not careful wanting homecoming instead of her boyfriend boss dinner was wrong move.

2x05 "Lesbians Out

Finding out poetry slam was a lesbian place was amusing since she had no idea. Cece being forced to wait at bus stop was scary but lucky Jacob came give her a ride but she was nervous because her boyfriend doesn't like him . . I am concerned Ceci new guy will become abusive.

2x03 Meet Starfighter

The anonymous notes in the safe sex education class were amusing and firing all the girls was a great way to start from scratch with girls who want to learn but the fired girls coming back was priceless

2x04 The Queen of Ugly and the King of Fools

Nicolas being hit on by Camila's mother was a little creepy as she made it so obvious and about to loose her virginity to her boyfriend who just made out with someone else is going to be tragic especially if she gets a disease or pregnant

2x05 Lesbians Out Loud

It's a good job Gina’s plans to give up her virginity went wrong with her being sick and Ceci’s relationship with Pedro was bound to turn nasty but Nicolas going to great lengths to impress Camila is going to end bad

2x06 Luchadoras!

Ceci giving him a second chance after that shove was crazy but getting a jacket made for her daughter was nice and Nicolas must be an idiot to think moving into the loft has no string attached, looks like Ceci putting the Bomb Squad through some rigorous training was a waste of time with the opposition doing their song first and you have to feel sorry for Jocelyn

2x07 Love Spells Are the Hardest

Ceci getting the Bomb Squad to do another routine at the last minute was great and Nicolas having no idea when he asked Jocelyn to find out if Camila liked him but Diago's love potion was amusing, if Ceci gives Pedro another chace she wants her head examined

2x08 I Ain't No Victim

Jocelyn’s life being turned upside down when her secret goes public thanks to Camila was tragic but Camila and Nicolas party it up on the Vegas Strip was amusing especial the room service, Pedro realizing he needs to change his ways made sense but another child along with adopting her child is too soon

2x09 Beauty Queens Don't Wear Trash

Tiffany leaving the matching earring was amusing as Diago told Gina his father was having an affair and what a shame Ceci had to have another beating before having to go to new lengths to keep herself and her daughter safe but him getting the daughter first was devious

2x10 Just the Tip

Ceci having to plot a risky escape was karma as she ignored the warnings and I had a feeling Nicolas and Camila throwing a party at Remy’s loft was going to get out of hand but Gina finding the truth about Diago was sad as she just slept with him

2x11 It Was an Accident

If Tiffany sending the naked photos by accident wasn't bad enough but now thinking she's pregnant would be karma as she tried every dirty trick to get with Diago and what a ending with the girls body and Camila getting caught looking for the diary

2x12 The Monster's Back

Camila was lucky to get away from Remy and Diago thinking the dead girl might be Gina wasn't who I thought but him getting gonorrhoea was amusing but shame about the girls he slept with, Remy being shot like Amber was surprising but the body being hers was predictable and Gina going to see her father should be interesting next season

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

Finally found the episode by accident funny how things work out that way look for another show you find this.

Ceci giving him another chance was certainly a surprise but he really pulling out all the stops making the jacket but you just know somehow he will end up becoming more violent as he seem not be able to handle stress.

That was bad luck when it came to dance competition i had feeling ceci other friend was responsible.

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

That was nice there had another routine but  Diago's love potion was amusing but i can't believe she went back and took a nude picture of them together that was ridclous. i agree she should leave him

Thread