Thread
Printable Version

East Los High (Hulu Web Series)

1x07 Did You Just Become My Boss

Ceci using her religion as an excuse not to have an abortion is wrong in so many ways as she had used contraceptive in the passed which is wrong in the first place

Episode 8

Well Ceci mother in law is really scary women but she got she deserved. That was very close call with Mia the guy that looking for her but what bad luck she went to police station.

1x08 Maya's Secret Recipes

Ceci getting a slap from the boyfriends mother was wrong but she so deserves to be brought down a peg or two and Maya getting her food on the menu would be a great way to keep herself out of trouble if it wasn't for the guy looking for his money

1x09 Some Guys Will Screw Anything

It still looks like Cristian is out to bang the virgin and Jessie getting a sense of humour about both being on their knees was amusing and the condom on the banana was priceless and poor Ceci thinking she's in Dance Five but at leased it's better for the baby until she gets a reality check with the cheating boyfriend, Maya new look was great but the kiss I seen coming

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Yes Maya new look was great so glad she decided to stay

"Why Did I Have To Get Pregnant?"

Well Ceci and Jesse having an heart to heart was intresting and look like Maya might not have choice with jacob since he seem moving in on her and has forgotten about Jessie while Jessie is falling Christian who just using her. This is just getting a bit sad because she's going to get hurt.

1x10 Why Did I Have To Get Pregnant

It was only a matter of time before he caught up with Maya but trying to fight off her attraction for Jacob was interesting as Jessie is falling for Cristian

"We Shouldn't Be Doing This"

Well he did it and he also filmed it man that going to be awful .

1x11 We Shouldn't Be Doing This

Maya and Jessie being tempted to surrender to their true passions on the same night has got to be one in a million chance

Episode 12: "I'm Gonna Give Him What He Wants"

Seriously i can't believe Jessie wants to do it again consider how awful her first experience is and i can't believe how dolled up she got she was barely recognisable

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-21-2013 12:55  
Maya and Jessie being tempted to surrender to their true passions on the same night has got to be one in a million chance
Given that this is scripted it's more than likely   

1x12 I'm Gonna Give Him What He Wants

Cristian using the video to get what he wants is great but I bet Vanessa hasn't got the power to get Cristian what he wants and I thought Ceci would of milked the adoptive family for all they were worth, Jessie turning into a sexy woman was a little desperate and over the top

"One Month Later"

Well now Jessie pregnant - this show is going to become a baby making series .

i wouldn't be surprised by end of 24 episode if all girls pregnant?.

Jacob is really is stuck because if Jessie convinces him the baby is his should be interesting just as he moving on with Maya.

1x13 One Month Later

Maya getting jealous of Jacob's relationship with Jessie was ironic as she told him they could never be and Cristian being a nasty piece of work saying Jessie should of taken the pill as she was a virgin and wasn't planing to have sex

1x14 Damn! Why Didn't We Wait?"

I can't believe he's forced to marry her because it was Jessie's dying mother wish ?

I really hope Jessie sex video leak before they get married.

1x14 Damn! Why Didn't We Wait?

Jessie convincing Jacob is going to be a father was bound to come as a surprise but the fact it's more likely to be Cristian's is cruel and Jessie’s mother asking Jacob to be there for Jessie knowing she is dying soon was sad

1x15 I Don't Think I Can Do This

Maya going back to her old ways after meeting up with a former customer was a surprise as she has landed a promising future in the restaurant business, Vanessa planing to use the sex tape on their wedding day is going to be interesting

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

This is just more real than most series the stuff they cover isn't exactly appropriate for teenagers ?.

I love that this covers consequences of teen pregnancy better than secret life

1x16 She Dumped You. Move On!

It was obvious Maya would start dancing rather than getting groped for free and as the girls share their tips they should get jealous if she makes more than them but trust the guys to recognise her

1x17 I Think She's Dead

I'm not surprised Jacob can’t believe his eyes when he discovered where Maya was working but with the amount of drugs she has been taking I'm not surprised she collapsed, I wonder what the story is with the priest and Jessie's mother

Thread