136 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

East Los High (Hulu Web Series)

East Los High (Hulu Web Series)

Premiers June 3, 2013

East Los High" is a teen drama series that reflects the lives of teenagers growing up in East Los Angeles[clarification needed] from the American Latino perspective. The show follows Jessie, a geeky junior at East Los High a fictional school in a working class Los Angeles neighborhood. Jessie an only child in a single parent Latino household is busy with preparing for college and fantasizing about her crush Jacob. Jessie's cousin Maya is a runaway with a troubled past who moves in with her at the beginning of the series.

The first episode finds Jessie at a school dance watching in dismay as her crush, Jacob, is crowned Homecoming King alongside his girlfriend Vanessa. The couple belongs to the popular crowd. After the Homecoming couple finishes dancing, Jessie encouraged by her best friend Soli asks Jacob to dance. They share a tender moment. While dancing, Jessie's phone is stolen by unknown person. The mystery thief uses the phone to catch a viral video of Vanessa having sex in a parked car after she is crowned Homecoming Queen.

East Los High - Official Series Trailer

I thought this was a reality tv series until i did a search on the show.

Episode 1

What a way for Jacob find out his girlfriend was cheating on him and the fact each episode is 20 minutes is much better than i thought. I might actually get this all done during the weekend.Jeese getting to dance with prom king was nice. What a way to find out you have a cousin who a thief.

Episode 2

This was slow paced episode but great cliffhanger Mia ripping off the drug reselling it is going cause problems. I am liking Jacobs not pressuring Jessie to sleep with him after find out she's a virgin but his ex thinking it was Jessie who broke them up because video on her phone was wrong. I am curious who took the phone out of her bag and filmed it i am guessing it's her best friend.

Episode 3

So we find out who took video, who would thought it was her best friend Cece. Mia giving the money to dead guys mother was very nice . Jeese having give date with her new boyfriend to look for Mia was unfortunate. Thing are now getting a lot more interesting with Mia ripping off Jacobs dad restaurant but not knowing that she's Jessie s cousins.

1x01 This Year's Winter King & Queen

Maya was lucky to get away considering the size of the guy but stealing Jessie's phone and then catching Vanessa having sex in a parked car was amusing as nobody knows who the guy is in the video but Vanessa is bound to be blamed

1x02 The Patron Saint of Lost Causes

Maya was bound to run into trouble when she starts selling the stolen drugs and Jacob respecting Jessie's Virginity make a nice change but great cliffhanger with the shooting

Episode 4

Well Mia getting a job at Jacob's dad dinner was very interesting but man can Mia show those girls who boss in the bathroom those girl deserved the beat down. Mia better watch her back the guy she ripped off looking for her.

1x03 Welcome to the Bomb Squad

Vanessa being stabbed in the back by her best friend Ceci by taking the video serve her right for being a bitch and how unfair the that Jessie is in charge of Maya

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-21-2013 09:56 ]

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well mother was concerned she's family.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

For a troubled teen that a lot of responsibility for another teen

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well what can you do this is a problem with family everyone has someone family that creates problem you just have to bear with it. Mia can really help Jesse get some confidence. If she take on that evil teen Vanessa who really deserved the B word.

1x04 Meet the New Busboy

Maya giving Ceci the nickname pit-bull and then Chihuahua was amusing but love the take-down in the toilet

Episode 5 - The Initiation

So we find out who the guy was in the sex tape . I really hope mia does take this opportunity to straight out her life.
Seriously hitting Jacob car while he was with Jesse was awful but getting devirgin her is beyond evil. The theme tune is very catchy.

[ Last edited by bala at 6-21-2013 10:28 ]

Episode 6 -Bang the Virgin

Wow the bombshell just keep coming don't there, poor Jesse finding out her mother is sick. Ceci what did you expect of course you get knocked up. Just when you think Jeese out the dance team she gets pulled back in.

[ Last edited by bala at 6-21-2013 10:29 ]

1x05 The Initiation

You just knew the initiation was going to be sexual and Maya answering the phone to Sparky knowing he's dead was bizarre

Episode 7: Did You Just Become My Boss?

LOL

Ceci : i can't have abortion because i am catholic
Vanessa: All that screwing around shop lifting ain't very catholic either

Ceci: What if i want keep the baby - What a scary thought ?

Telling her boyfriend was amusing talk being fake happy

Who would thought Maya could cook ? but Maya making a move on Jesse guy should be amusing.

1x06 Bang the Virgin

Ceci getting pregnant couldn't of happened to a nicer dog well according to Maya's nickname and Jessie quitting would of made it harder for the choreograph to bang the virgin

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Wait til you see what happens when she meets her boyfriend mother it's priceless

136 1234567
Thread