31 12
Thread
Printable Version

Masters of Sex Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I am probably not going to watch this because it does sound like pervert show ?

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

I wasn't planning on watching this but when this got added and it's free at the moment how could i not at least watch the first episode. Now i agree that Virginia attitude is rather surprising but i think that something happen to her to make her the way she is but i have to say the way she inserted herself into Master trial was impressive but the offer at end i am not surprised she had to think about it but i am surprised she didn't ask him 'whether the only reason she got hired was because he wanted to sleep with her ?' i was expecting some sort feedback so i was left rather disappointed.

I am surprised Virgina didn't tell his wife that the reason she can't get pregnant is because of Master infertility? - That was implied from what i gather ? even through she has no evidence.

[ Last edited by bala at 9-17-2013 14:42 ]

Race to Space

This episode was leaked on internet so Spoilers are included in this commentary

Well so much to discuss not sure where to start. Virgina going through all the scenario in her head regarding what she was going to say to Master and than finding out the study was over and she was fired but than able to get back in thanks to Betty was good. I also found it amusing when Master got caught in police raid but trying to explain it to his wife meant telling her what study was and what she willing to do was surprising.

The women thinking she had a terminal disease when it turned out she only needed Glasses was priceless.

I have to say using a comic for the ending monologue was interesting.

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Well yes that was risky but it's good they survived

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yes but what Master did to that women so she couldn't have any more children was great

i didn't realise they updated two episode today

so i had accidently watched episode 6 before 5

[ Last edited by bala at 10-28-2013 14:07 ]

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

This was much better episode storylines than next episodes and lot to comment on. Firstly taking the chiefs daughter virginity created a situation because she wants a relationship and he has no choice but to allow her to call the shot because of her father which means she has power in that relationship i didn't even know she was his daugher until this episode.

Austin situation shows what happens when something happend unexpected but thinking it was women fault and not his was rather naive since it didn't work with his usual person.

Virginia finding it difficult juggle her responsibilities as a single parent and her job was  always be a problem but i am glad trying to get a balance but ending with master crying was sad because his wife has no idea how much he wanted the baby.

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Wow this was a lot more fast paced episode with getting more information about Chief's wife and the fact she has no idea her husband is gay but trying to get into study was rather amusing and the end with Virginia  put herself as a subject was crazy. It's clear there are going to have strong relationship with each other and the fact his wife has no clue about it is sad.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-28-2013 14:08  
That why I always post the episode number along with title
That's a good habit it rarely happens two episode added back to back it very rare but i always find this site seem to have wrong episode titles on some of the episodes which confuse me sometimes when i see your titles are diffrent.

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

I love the due diligence you do before you post because i just  want to express my opinion and move on  

All Together Now

Well a lot of things happened in this episodes and Master and Vigina seem to be getting very close in their research but his wife asking her to talk to him was rather amusing if she had any clue about what they were doing but making him sleep with his wife so they can continue was unique and amusing moment .

I don't think most men would reacted the same way if they caught their wife cheating but considering his problem you would thought this would been a good time to come clean with your wife your gay.

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Well i can't believe Master offered Virgina cash at the end but i have to say Mster's mother really went above anything to find out what was really going on with her son which was surprising. .

Fallout

Wow what an episode Master had every right to punch that doctor for helping his wife get pregnant. Speaking of pregnancy i am not surprised that one participate got pregnant as result of the experiment because diaphragm failed but Vigina tell the male subject he was a father would panic any man but he should of at least talked to her rather than runaway.

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

A lot revelation in this episode but Master hulliation of Virgina were certainly interesting

Manhigh

Wow what season finale and what a cliffhanger with master out of a job and going to  Virgina but his wife giving birth and not telling Masters was sad .

Parallax

Well seeing the situation both charcters POV added different meaning but the other doctor wife announce what her husband did over loudspeaker was priceless

Kyrie Eleison

Well i can't believe a mother would suggest Sterliation for her daughter just because she is sex addict . I like master solution to the problem much less invasive   .

Fight

This was one most well acted episode i seen it was ridclous how the whole episode focus in the hotel room and conversation was so long and insightful i was actually glued to the screen just in case i didn't miss any points. I can't believe father would do that to their baby just because the baby was born with both parts .

Dirty Jobs

Finding out Virginia is seeing master hiding it from her cause her punish her by give away her paper to another doctor.

Making your babysitter take lice shower was ridclous and way she been talking to her is really rude

Master punching his new boss and getting fired was sad but his next hospital was a drastic change

Giants

Viginia trying get back control in her relationship with masters was nice but it's certainly put her in difficult situation with her job .

31 12
Thread