Thread
Printable Version

Masters of Sex Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x09 Involuntary

Ethan fainting after running over the priest was amusing but what a time to tell Vivian how he really fells about marriage and you just knew Virginia would take over from Jane

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Well i can't believe Master offered Virgina cash at the end but i have to say Mster's mother really went above anything to find out what was really going on with her son which was surprising. .

Fallout

Wow what an episode Master had every right to punch that doctor for helping his wife get pregnant. Speaking of pregnancy i am not surprised that one participate got pregnant as result of the experiment because diaphragm failed but Vigina tell the male subject he was a father would panic any man but he should of at least talked to her rather than runaway.

1x10 Fallout

Bill and Virginia being divided after a former study participant came forward with news of her pregnancy was interesting as her study partner just happened to be Austin and Margaret seeking advice on how to please Barton was amusing as she had no idea he is gay but the way she laughed I assume she thought she was joking

1x11 Phallic Victories

Ethan babysitting Virginia children was interesting as he had a run in with her ex-husband and Libby volunteering to help Masters at the office could make things awkward if she figures out who the returning couple really are, Dr. DePaul revelation to Virginia about her illness was sad

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

A lot revelation in this episode but Master hulliation of Virgina were certainly interesting

Manhigh

Wow what season finale and what a cliffhanger with master out of a job and going to  Virgina but his wife giving birth and not telling Masters was sad .

1x12 Manhigh

It should of been obvious that Masters presentation would raise a few eyebrows but Masters throwing himself under the bus to save Barton's job was nice and Margaret had every right to be angry considering he knew he was gay before they married

Parallax

Well seeing the situation both charcters POV added different meaning but the other doctor wife announce what her husband did over loudspeaker was priceless

Kyrie Eleison

Well i can't believe a mother would suggest Sterliation for her daughter just because she is sex addict . I like master solution to the problem much less invasive   .

Fight

This was one most well acted episode i seen it was ridclous how the whole episode focus in the hotel room and conversation was so long and insightful i was actually glued to the screen just in case i didn't miss any points. I can't believe father would do that to their baby just because the baby was born with both parts .

Dirty Jobs

Finding out Virginia is seeing master hiding it from her cause her punish her by give away her paper to another doctor.

Making your babysitter take lice shower was ridclous and way she been talking to her is really rude

Master punching his new boss and getting fired was sad but his next hospital was a drastic change

Giants

Viginia trying get back control in her relationship with masters was nice but it's certainly put her in difficult situation with her job .

Thread