Thread
Printable Version

Masters of Sex Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Well yes that was risky but it's good they survived

1x04 Thank You For Coming

Virginia's ex joining the study I thought would make things awkward for her but Masters using it to his advantage to find out what turns Virginia on was sneaky and the appropriate episode tile was amusing as it worked for both meaning

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yes but what Master did to that women so she couldn't have any more children was great

Reply 23#23 bala's post

The other doctor was getting suspicious in the operating theatre

1x05 Catherine

The religious couple not being able to conceive after six months of trying was amusing as they thought she would get pregnant by just sleeping together and taking the chiefs daughter virginity is going to make his life awkward, how embarrassing for Austin not being able to get an erection and Ethan making sure Henry was safe was great, what a tragedy Libby lost the baby after it took so long to get pregnant

1x06 Brave New World

God help the chief if his sexual activities becomes commons knowledge and you can understand Libby lying about the reason for their vacation but the old couple in the next room having a marathon sex session was amusing and who would of thought Austin would cure his erection problem with the chiefs wife but her having her first orgasm was amusing

i didn't realise they updated two episode today

so i had accidently watched episode 6 before 5

[ Last edited by bala at 10-28-2013 14:07 ]

Reply 27#27 bala's post

That why I always post the episode number along with title

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

This was much better episode storylines than next episodes and lot to comment on. Firstly taking the chiefs daughter virginity created a situation because she wants a relationship and he has no choice but to allow her to call the shot because of her father which means she has power in that relationship i didn't even know she was his daugher until this episode.

Austin situation shows what happens when something happend unexpected but thinking it was women fault and not his was rather naive since it didn't work with his usual person.

Virginia finding it difficult juggle her responsibilities as a single parent and her job was  always be a problem but i am glad trying to get a balance but ending with master crying was sad because his wife has no idea how much he wanted the baby.

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Wow this was a lot more fast paced episode with getting more information about Chief's wife and the fact she has no idea her husband is gay but trying to get into study was rather amusing and the end with Virginia  put herself as a subject was crazy. It's clear there are going to have strong relationship with each other and the fact his wife has no clue about it is sad.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-28-2013 14:08  
That why I always post the episode number along with title
That's a good habit it rarely happens two episode added back to back it very rare but i always find this site seem to have wrong episode titles on some of the episodes which confuse me sometimes when i see your titles are diffrent.

Reply 31#31 bala's post

I also use one of the TV guide to double check the title is right and along with the number you can't go wrong

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

I love the due diligence you do before you post because i just  want to express my opinion and move on  

All Together Now

Well a lot of things happened in this episodes and Master and Vigina seem to be getting very close in their research but his wife asking her to talk to him was rather amusing if she had any clue about what they were doing but making him sleep with his wife so they can continue was unique and amusing moment .

I don't think most men would reacted the same way if they caught their wife cheating but considering his problem you would thought this would been a good time to come clean with your wife your gay.

1x07 All Together Now

The secretary being fired because she filed alphabetically and couldn't spell anaesthesia was a little cruel as he was having a bad day and Barton being the victim of gay bashing is going to be awkward to explain to his wife but Margaret about to cum when he came home was amusing, it was a good thing it was pointed out to William that neglecting his wife while he goes through the Kama Sutra with Virginia could of made things awkward

1x08 Love and Marriage

Margaret running into Dale after breaking her date with Austin was unfortunate but the look on all their faces when Barton walked in was priceless and Lester face when about to film inside the vagina was amusing especially when Virginia said they don't bite

Thread