47 123
Thread
Printable Version

Hit the Floor Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x01 Game Changer

Well who would of thought stadium would stopped by the discovery Olivia body

2x02 Passing

Well the funeral was interesting the routine was actually ok  and rather elegant in black clothes

Who framed her husband for Olivia murder i doubt it's him because he did love her and i don't owner would stupid enough dump her body where stadium was going to be build.

2x03 Behind the Back

Jelena gets the upper hand on Ahsha by trying expose her latest boyfriend was a good cliffhanger

2x04 Full-Court Press

Who would thought the solution to the cliffhanger would just go out and tell the world that they are dating but the fact pete girlfriend was person responsible for that idea gave me second thoughts she is trying win him back and look like she's not giving up.

2x05 Shattered Glass

Poor Ahsha confronts the reality of being Derek Roman's girlfriend when one girls he has casual relationship give her , her panties to give to him was amusing no wonder she was suspicious of him . .

2x06 Blow Out

Jelna going after Slone find the dirt on her but using Roman roast to post picture of her naked was awful .

Season 2 Review

I am too lazy to review shows any more so with a show like this that has season arc it better discuss it as a full season . The whole of second season was focused on who killed Olivia and we had a lot of suspects but show pointing us towards Oscar and i can tell you in the last few minutes we find out who really killed her and trust me it really came as surprise because he did to protect Asha .

One thing Jenna really how to play the game she got rid of Asha and kept Slone in her position   .

I am not sure how i felt about this season because it had it's up and down and none of it really shocked me much which is saying a lot they threw a lot of shocking stuff in this season but it didn't really shocked me. I was like big deal A gay kiss

The main thing i am glad is that we know who really killed Olivia if they left that unsolved i would been pissed..

47 123
Thread