Thread
Printable Version

Hit the Floor Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Well she was quite judgemental when mother confess which really annoyed for weeks she wanted answer and when she gave it to her she didn't like her answers were stupid. So they looking for a recording Mia made which could take the devil girl down?

Lights Out

Finally we meet Mia and those winds certainly made everyone horny

1x06 Lights Out

I first thought Jelena's car alarm keep going off was the wind buy Mia wanting her uniform back make sense as it's the one with the microphone in

1x07 Moving Screens

Kyle's behavior was interesting but blackmailing the panel and selling the sex tape was impressive

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well i am curious what she owe how could she borrow/steal that much money ?

Reply 27#27 bala's post

$80,000 not being even close was a surprise

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

She mention how much it was in last week episode

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Then why are you curious on how much she owes if it was mentioned last week

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Well i am just not 100% sure if that same figure because when she said $757,432.86 is very odd figure

Fast Break

We finally find out Mia back story but finding the device in Aisha closet was devious way to get it by telling her mother . She player her very well.

1x08 Fast Break

Ahsha getting the video shoot opportunity was great and Jelena being put on the sidelines was amusing but Mia's story could be explosive if it comes to light

Benched

Well Ahsha catching her mother and Pete in bed together was bound to happen but than use that to launch her identity was really bad but nice cliffhanger i think dead devil girl is Mia.

1x09 Benched

Ahsha catching her mother and father in bed together wouldn't of been so bad if she hadn't kept him a secret for so long but Ahsha stooping to Jelena's level by letting Olivia reveal who her father is was disappointing and after finding the drugs in Jelena's locker in could be her floating in the river

'Hit the Floor' Renewed for Second Season by VH1

VH1 is giving its dramatic scripted series “Hit The Floor” a second season. “Hit The Floor” is currently the highest rated new summer scripted cable series for Adults 18-49. The series is also the #1 program in cable during its Monday night timeslot among Adults 18-49 (excluding sports and specials), Adults 18-34, Women 18-34 and Women 18-49. The series is averaging 1.22 in the Adult 18-49 demo and has attracted an average of 1.9 million total viewers.

Source

Turnover

Well what a season finale and what a twist to new boss of the Devil girl but she's undercover working for the cops.

Man that actor really get around doesn't he .

1x10 Turnover

Mia being the one found floating in the river was sad but It was obvious it wasn't suicide as that would of been too convenient and Jelena being dumped with the ring box was karma, Sloane taking over the Devil Girls will make season two interesting

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-11-2014 22:58 ]

Thread