37 12
Thread
Printable Version

Reef Doctors (Eleven) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reef Doctors (Eleven) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reef Doctors Premiered on Eleven on June 09, 2013

Running the remote Hope Island Clinic, Sam Stewart is an accomplished doctor, who with her team, looks after the residents of all the neighbouring islands, as well as the holidaymakers and thrill seekers who visit the area. Not only a GP, Sam is a single mother with a free spirit and a determination for an unusual hobby: venom.

Through all their adventures, good and bad, the residents of the tiny island pull together, proving that there are many, different definitions of the term 'family'.

Filmed in Far North Queensland and on the Gold Coast and set on the picturesque Great Barrier Reef, this new family adventure drama stars Lisa McCune (Sea Patrol, Blood Brothers, Blue Heelers), who is also co-producer of the drama.

Starring alongside McCune is an outstanding ensemble cast featueing Matt Day (Rake, Tangle, Paper Giants: The Birth of Cleo), Richard Brancatisano (Underbelly: Razor, Bait, Home and Away), Tasneem Roc (Crownies, East West 101, Spirited), Andrew Ryan (Not Suitable for Children, Tomorrow When The War Began, The Jesters), German actress Susan Hoecke (Sturm der Liebe, Der Lehrer, 18 - Allein under Madchen), Rod Mullinar (Satisafaction, Shortland St, All Saints, Dead Calm), Kristof Piechocki (Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries) and newcomers Justin Holborow and Chloe Bayliss.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Reef Doctors Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-26-2013 16:15 ]

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Look like a good series

1x01 Episode 1

What a great location for Sam to run her medical clinic and what an idiot Dr Rick was going to a place like that when he suffer with sea sickness but the lengths they had to go to save the patient with the bends was impressive

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yes it was good location but Rick thinking it was resort rather than island was interesting revelation but at least he look serious doctor when it was time for him to act.

ps: this reminds me off the map

[ Last edited by bala at 6-10-2013 18:59 ]

1x02 Episode 2

Freya was right to be pissed when Rick made her look stupid in front of the patient but making him look stupid was amusing, I had a feeling that something was going to happen to the honeymoon couple but the moving stone fish was interesting as that looked like what the diver was collecting

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

I figured honeymoon couple would have an accident but finding out she's pregnant was amusing and her thinking he would stay at home was also amusing since he was shocked.

1x03 Episode 3

Malcolm having a newly renovated hi-tech lab was a nice way to try and entice Sam back to the Mainland University and what a shame the girls parents did nothing but fight but getting revenge for tagging the crocodile was amusing

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Well i was expecting some sort emergency when Sam was away .

I would love to see him deal with several patient with all sort medical emergency.

Episode 4

Well poor Gus getting stung with those poison needles but at least women were professionally when it was butt naked. Fraya did good job dealing with her Sonny emergency .

1x04 Episode 4

How embarrassing for Gus being naked while they treated him after getting stung with those poison needles but the drawings on his ass cheeks was amusing and Sonny was lucky Freya was able to get him out of the water

1x05 Episode 5

Rick scaring the patients away was amusing but his people skills needs a lot of work and trust the couple to loose the baby snake in the clinic

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yes you just knew baby snake but i expecting him to get bitten so it wasn't as serious but i love how rick pick it up not realise it was dangerous ?

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Rick eventually getting it right with the patient who refused to go to hospital made up for his arrogance when he first dismissed her symptoms

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Who would of thought that chatty guy would of helped him with that diagnosis?

1x06 Episode 6

The girls finding the butterflies was lovely but trust Rick not to warn them about the snake and Gus's idea of a diner date wasn't the best idea but the nurses setting him up with a date after pretending to be a nurse was amusing

1x07 Episode 7

What a great way to scare off the sharks but without their rescue he would of been shark food as he was bleeding and running out of air and Freya's rock-climbing skills were impressive but trying to teach Rick was going to be interesting

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

He got what he deserved but sleeping on his boss house was amusing.

37 12
Thread