Thread
Printable Version

Scrubs Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

6x21 My Rabbit (1)

You can understand the girls giving Kim a hard time for what she did but you kind of felt sorry for Kim when J.D. first said there was no chance of them getting back together

6x22 My Point of No Return (2)

Both Elliot and J.D. hiding in the hospital when they experience serious doubts about their current relationships was interesting as it's obvious they have feelings for each other

7x01 My Own Worst Enemy

Elliott breaking up with Keith was the right thing to do but you cant blame him for giving her a hard time at work and Joe having them trying to find a cure for his mysterious ailment was interesting

7x02 My Hard Labor

J.D.'s silence when Kim asked him if he could ever love her was interesting as she was about to give birth to their baby

7x03 My Inconvenient Truth

Dan's practical joke on J.D. was amusing as he arrived a day early but his reaction when he gave him a car was bizarre

7x04 My Identity Crisis

Bringing Laverne back to play Nurse Shirley was bizarre and Carla's dreams were amusing

7x05 My Growing Pains

Dr. Cox going against the parents wishes by telling their son what was wrong with him was a surprise and trying to find out Dr. Kelso real age before his birthday was interesting but looks like he will have to retire

7x06 My Number One Doctor

I first thought the Janitor so called girlfriend, Lady was just playing along after the bunch of flowers incidence

7x07 My Bad Too

Turk learning Spanish could come in useful because he can now understand when she's complaining to her friends on the phone but trust Dr. Cox to spoil it

7x08 My Manhood

The Janitor creating a hospital newspaper after a disagreement with Kelso was bizarre but the girl trying to save Kelso's job was nice

7x09 My Dumb Luck

Elliot and Carla setting out on a mission to get the board to let Dr. Kelso stay on as chief of medicine was going to be hard work as not everyone was on-board but resigning after they saved his job was amusing

7x10 My Waste of Time

Elliott and J.D.'s practical joke at the drive thou was amusing

7x11 My Princess

Dr. Kelso being back at the hospital didn't make sense as the story didn't start until Dr. Cox got home and told his son about his day at the hospital

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 7-5-2009 10:36  
Glen matthews is the janitor name after 8 years we find out   

Wow great season ending
I see you watched part 1 but there is no part 2 on VIP

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

I must watched it on different site than but well done get through this seroes so quickly in less than 1 week.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Reading the thread looks like everyone has watched the season final so 18 could be part 2 instead and as I started this show during the last season I may as well watch them few again

8x01 My Jerks

All the new female doctor making a sexy entrance is getting a little predictable

8x02 My Last Words

J.D. and Turk missing their steak-night tradition to comfort a dying patient was sad for the patient as he had no family and on the other hand Denise's bed side manner was something else

8x03 My Saving Grace

Bringing Kelso back to help get rid of Dr. Maddox was more believable than last seasons final

8x04 My Happy Place

Turk and Dr. Cox trying to resolve two patients who need kidney transplants was interesting as their partners were a match for the other patient

Thread