Thread
Printable Version

Scrubs Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x06 My Missed Perception

J.D. making a big mistake with the elderly patient and assumes she is ready to die was crazy, Carla trying everything to get the staff together for a group photo was priceless but big mistake to forget to invite the Janitor

5x07 My Way Home

Turk's daydream in the baby unit was disturbing as the cots fell like domino's and Elliot hiding notes everywhere to try and outsmart Dr. Cox was sneaky

5x08 My Big Bird

The four of them being questioned after a patient dies under mysterious circumstances was interesting and Elliot being labelled a wore was amusing but Jordan in a glass tank was priceless

5x09 My Half-Acre

J.D. having a new love interest was great but Julie being so clumsy was over the top

5x10 Her Story II

Julie introducing Billy Dee Williams to Turk was a great way to win him over and poor Carla felling old with Nurse Martinez on the scene

5x11 My Buddy's Booty

Dr. Cox and Janitor becoming pals at the bar was surprising as they butt heads at work and trying to stop the girl joining the gym was amusing

5x12 My Cabbage (1)

Dr. Kelso ordering the Janitor to destroy the bird was interesting as the bird was pretty clever and looks like Mrs. Wilk might not be leaving the hospital thanks the the intern

5x13 My Five Stages (2)

The Janitor helping Ted negotiate with Dr. Kelso after Kelso runs over him with his car was interesting and Mrs. Wilk dying from the infection she got from the intern last week was sad

5x14 My Own Personal Hell

I'm not surprised Turk agreed to a fertility test after everyone thought he was firing blanks and Dr. Cox having a very difficult patient to deal with was amusing

5x15 My Extra Mile

J.D. encouraging everyone to go the extra mile was nice but shaving his head to support a patient was a surprise as that's what his girlfriend liked about him

5x16 My Bright Idea

Turk finding out before Carla that she is pregnant was her own fault as she didn't wait the full time before putting it in the bin but telling everyone before her I thought was a bad idea

5x17 My Chopped Liver

The brother almost dying saving his brother life by donating his liver does make you wonder

5x18 My New Suit

What a shame Herbert had to have an MRI at a zoo because of his size and Turk and Carla trying to pick out baby names was amusing

5x19 His Story III

The Janitor abducting J.D. was amusing and Carla covering for Elliot's interns just like she did for her was nice

5x20 My Lunch

J.D. blaming himself for not seeing the signs when the former patient appears to of died from an overdose was sad as she had rabbis and he organs had been transplanted but all the patients also dying was a catastrophe, Dr. Cox taking J.D. to lunch was a nice surprise

5x21 My Fallen Idol

Dr. Cox into a tailspin after the loss of three patients from the transplant was understandable

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-14-2013 19:55  
Dr. Cox into a tailspin after the loss of three patients from the transplant was understandable
This what i really liked about this episode was the fact that they took real life story about patient dying from an infected Transplant and actually did a serious episode rather than a comedic episode. This one of the episodes that really showed how great scrubs is.
Quote:
The plot is based on the May and June 2004 deaths of four Texas patients who received donor organs from a patient whose cause of death was originally determined to be a cocaine overdose, but later turned out to be rabies
[ Last edited by bala at 6-14-2013 20:31 ]

5x22 My Deja Vu My Deja Vu

I'm not surprised Carla forced Turk to follow her lead when she was fed up with everything she can't do while pregnant but calling her a bitch was a surprise

5x23 My Urologist

Carla being very emotional was amusing and J.D. trying to hit on Dr. Briggs when he realised she was no longer married was interesting but saying she had been there five years was bizarre as it's her first appearance

5x24 My Transition (1)

Carla not being the only one who is pregnant was a surprise as it looks like Jordan is but Kim saying she's pregnant was the biggest surprise

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-14-2013 21:11 ]

Thread