Thread
Printable Version

Scrubs Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 18#18 imarielle626's post

What about interns that keep makes sounds when it diagnoses the patient  

Scrubs 8x09 - 8x10

Those two best episode this season i love episode 9 when J.D was on speaker phone and than j.d and turk realise everyone think they're in a relationship

Scrubs 8x12

Well we learn a little bit more about interns but turk's new intern seem to be a very interesting character i mean telling off dr.cox and rest of them was so cool.

Scrubs 8x14

Well going Bahamas on a wim seem slightly unbelievable?

Are writer so desperate they go back old story-lines ?

kim and Sean

Scrubs 8x17

JD Leaving episode -i admit dr cox doing back flip was funny

Scrubs 8x18

Glen matthews is the janitor name after 8 years we find out   

Wow great season ending

I love the ending montage of showing their futures. I loved it when they showed JD's and Turks kids were getting married.

Reply 27#27 gabsimom's post

Yes it was strange see the future because that in all J.D mind we have no idea what actually going happen in the future but i love how JD tricked dr.cox in saying a nice thing about him. in the end it does look J.D and ellote are ending up together .

i realy liked this episode.10\10.liked the future think

Reply 29#29 gyki98's post

Wow yeah but i felt it was a bit long winded 40 minute episode was pushing it personally better if they could made 30 minutes episode

[ Last edited by bala at 5-7-2009 20:06 ]

The last episode was amazing one of the best although it was a bit sad to see the end of it all its my favourite show ever i loved the montage at the end. I'm starting a petition lol.
"Curiosity killed the cat, But for a while I was the suspect"

Reply 31#31 pjheliking's post

i have to say I'm not sad as all they did what they can 8 season I'm happy if this turns out series finale

I watched it agian before beddy bys and I was watching the outtakes at the end and i heard bill shout thats a wrap on the season finale for zach braff could be me reading to much into it but maybe they might continue hope not though
"Curiosity killed the cat, But for a while I was the suspect"

Scrubs Season 9 General Discussion (Spoilers)

What a great opening episode the new character are interesting i really miss how good dr.cox is at being arrogant . i can't wait for second episode to be updated

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 11-22-2010 17:45 ]

Episode 2

Well they do make a good couple don't they-there both perfect for each other and we actually saw softer side to that intern it was sweet. Dr.cox making him number 1 was funny.

just watched both.the numer 1 think was funny indeed.

Our Histories

Dr Cox telling JD and Turk dressed like Indians were funny

I discovered the new season in the free shows and had a lot of fun watching. Is the janitor still around much?

Reply 5#5 Teachergirl's post

no the actor got a new show called the middle

Thread