Thread
Printable Version

$100 LOST!!!

$100 LOST!!!

hi haliejadeparke   here,  I cant get LIVE SUPPORT to reply to me! they never type back! and I know im talking to them at the right time! heres my problem!  (I bought and paid for $100. in F$ on the wrong account I would like to transfer them to my active account, the one I put the F$ on is not active anymore bcause I got hacked,) my current/active username is haliejadeparke and  my old username is   haliejparke  could you please help??????

Reply 1#1 haliejadeparke's post

You need to send a PM to lbjedward, the site administrator for assistance.  He's the only one who can fix that for you.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

thankyou

thankyou for the info.

Reply 3#3 haliejadeparke's post

You're welcome.  Has it been sorted yet?  

No please help!

No and im now completely out of credit, I sent a pm to ibjedward im not sure if I did it right   but still haven't gotten a reply I don't know what else to do, any suggestions?

Reply 5#5 haliejadeparke's post

Go to your PM and look in the tracking folder to see if your PM has been opened and if ibjedward is bold it hasn't been opened

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-23-2013 07:16 ]

Reply 2#2 waterlilybarb's post

Hi I sent 2 messages to PM days ago but no reply no refund of points.  lost points keeps happening alot.

Reply 7#7 honeyalwani's post

Have you read my post above to see if your PM has been opened

Reply 7#7 honeyalwani's post

Codebreaker's suggestion is a good one.  Check if your PMs have even been read yet.  If they have, and you have not received a reply, please post again, and I will contact Admin on your behalf.

Thread