Thread
Printable Version

The Fosters Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Well consider show is about foster care they have other type foster stay at to give a balance picture of the system. I really hope they use group home a secondary plot to this series .

It would be nice if spin-off with that group home and character Rose O donell is accomplished actress .

Things Unsaid

Well hiding a phone in a junction box in the house was smart but she was bound to get caught . . That was one hell of a risk they took at the outing almost getting caught  

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

That secret was bound come out eventually

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

Yes but she keeps running away from responsibility i like all girls gave her a reality check which was great.

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

I think Jude realises that he has let his sister go otherwise he will always be responsible for her for rest of his life

Padre

Callie really annoys me just when you think she actually make a good decision to be independent she decides come back to the foster . Clifhanger was priceless

Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

Well he did introduce her to Lexi so he not exactly cheating on her ?

Us Against The World

Well with Callie coming back to Foster her coming back was certainly different and Bradon pay her off drop her testimony was sad and now he entering become a drug dealer so he can get money back so his parent won't find out .

Kids in the Hall

Callie is actually getting her life together but Brandon is going ruin it by getting her friends in trouble . Everything that happend in this episode is so predictable i won't even mention it but i really hope she doesn't cheat on Stephine with that male teacher who seem like idea of being their sperm donor

Escapes and Reversals

Jesus trying break up by e-mail was interesting but her coming to see him was a nice surprise but trying delete e-mail was successful until she saw it and decided to break up with him . Jesus was lucky he didn't OD taking extra pills for his condition because it did look like he was about collapse.

Don't Let Go

I have to say Callie seeing her father behind everyone back was surprising and fact he wanted them back was nice but callie asking him to let them go was sad . Brandon getting manipulated by his dad girlfriend was sad but she really know how to get men around her fingers and i just hope he figured it out before it's too late because she seem have her own agenda trying to make them into perfect family .

Reply 81#81 arksongbird80's post

Well are you surprised it was always going obvious Brandon would get caught but setting up everything took this whole season was leading to this so i wasn't surprised how else were they going get people continue watching by turning their perfect child into a bad guy.

Reply 83#83 arksongbird80's post

It will be badly hurt he will not be able to play piano and will lose his place at that music school .

This proves the saying actions have consequences

Reply 85#85 arksongbird80's post

Well true but when both of them were in principle office and bradon should of said he's sorry and that would been end of it.

Things Unknown

Well the flashback were really annoying but apart from that this was a good start to the season but wow Kerr smith has become old he really hasn't aged well .

2x02 Take Me Out

What a awful thing to do to Callie asking DNA test and than not having decency to show up but it's a good thing Callie did a goggle search on him because she found out who he is and how he been visiting her at her job. The latter was nice touch from her sister.

2x03 Play

Callie trying to be responsible when all the rest were throwing a party was amusing and look like Zeus has met another girl at the party . boy moves fast

2x04 Say Something

Jude deciding not to talk was interesting revelation but Callie meeting her half sister went well but she kind of become a bit fan of her and i am little bit concerned.

2x05 Truth Be Told

Another good episode and Callie trying to speak Jude was difficult but at least he was there when she needed him. Wow that last person step thought was in that room at least she should be happy she's not dead

2x06 Mother

Wasn't expecting her to lose the baby that really was a surprise but consider how many foster kids they have it's not exactly a bad thing but still sad . .Jude speaking was nice timing

Thread