Thread
Printable Version

all my points desapear!

all my points desapear!

hello i exchange my fs for points in the vip tv, and redeem 60 f$ and a watched two episodes an today i enter the site and all my points where missing! and i cant find some to help me.

Reply 1#1 ahenriquez's post

That is not true.  I have tried to help you, but you didn't follow my instructions.  I provided a link to the site administrator in my initial reply to your PM.  Just click on the link (it's in red), and then input your information in the box that you would normally type a message.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

i did it and have no answer.

Reply 3#3 ahenriquez's post

The site administrator is based in China but you can check if your PM has been opened by clicking your tracking folder in your PM, if your PM to the administrator is Bold it hasn't been opened

Reply 3#3 ahenriquez's post

The information codebreaker is correct.  I deleted the other new thread you started about this same problem.  THere is no need to post multiple threads about the same issue.  It will not result in any quicker action.  I will send a PM to Admin directing him to this thread.

my points are gone

all my points are gone  i have like two weeks traying to contact the administrator but the problem is still  there and i cant watch my tv shows.

690 points dessapear and i buy additional 30$. so there have to be like 300 points more in addition to the 690 that are gonr and nobody had done anything to solve this mess

Reply 6#6 ahenriquez's post

Please STOP posting new threads about this problem.  I have merged them into this one thread.  I replied above.  I have sent a PM to Admin directing him to this thread, as I said I would.  There is nothing I or any other moderator or member can do.  You need to wait until the site Administrator looks into your problem.  I'm sorry it's taking so long, but I have no control over that.

Hello,
Your account ahenriquez still has enough pts.   Please be sure that you log on to http://viptv.net with your account ahenriquez you used here.
We keep improving services for you.

Hello,
Please check out your account whether is ahenriquez, it still has 690pts left.
Another similar account ahenriquezg,  I don't know whether it belong to your or not. It has 82pts left.
We keep improving services for you.

Reply 9#9 lbjedward's post

Thanks LBJ!  

i am really sorry to bother both of you, tks for the help, but i still have the same problem when i log in, it show 0 points, i dont want you to get mad, but i really appreciate your help, because i love this web site and i never before have any problem.

please please help me. i do as you told me but nothing.

regards and sorry to bother you

ana

Reply 11#11 ahenriquez's post

No one is mad at you, and it's not a bother.  I do understand your frustration, as it is frustrating for us too.  Did you check both the account names that LBJ mentioned?  He said your account shows it has the points, so I don't know why they aren't showing up for you.  Have you tried clicking on a show to watch to see if it will let you watch it?  I know that might sound stupid, but it might reboot your account and have you sign in again, which MIGHT make your points show up for you.  Other than that, I don't know what to suggest.  If it doesn't work, we can ask LBJ for another suggestion.

it dosent work

i am desperate

Reply 13#13 ahenriquez's post

I have sent you a PM.  Please respond to me via PM.  I don't know what else to suggest, since LBJ says your points are in your account.

Thread