Thread
Printable Version

Under the Dome Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Under the Dome End Date Set, Series Finale to Air Sept. 10

It’s three and done for Dome.
CBS announced Monday that Under the Dome will not be back for Season 4, meaning the Sept. 10 Season 3 finale will now be a series finale. And the network is promising closure.

"In the series finale, when the Dome comes down, many questions about its origin and power will be answered,” per the episode’s just-released logline, “as two groups of residents engage in one final conflict that some won’t survive.”
Under the Dome opened in June 2013 with a boffo 13.5 million total viewers, and by its freshman finale was still pulling 12.1 mil. Season 2 averaged 7.2 million weekly viewers, while its current run — airing Thursdays versus Mondays — hasn’t come close to even 6.5 million viewers. At last tally, it drew 4.6 mil with a 0.9 demo rating, after hitting series lows.

courtesy  https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/under-dome-end-date-set-220938154.html

Reply 121#121 arksongbird80's post

I was excited when this show first came out a few years ago, and watched about half of season one. However, all the flare and essence it brought with it died out quickly so I stopped watching. But, now that its cancelled I'll put it on my to watch list.

Thread