Thread
Printable Version

Under the Dome Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x08 Thicker Than Water

I'm sure with another five death thanks to Big Jim his time of being in charge will be short lived and Ollie trusting Junior deserved to die but who is the monarch and when will they be crowned

1x09 The Fourth Hand

Angie having the same type of seizure as the kids was surprising and Maxine having Big Jim and Barbie under her thumb is going to be interesting but who's will the fourth hand be

Reply 41#41 bala's post

He's the last person I would want to be the key

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I don't now but if Maxine can appear from nowhere after nine episodes anything is possible

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-30-2013 02:18 ]

1x10 Let the Games Begin

I'm glad we found the fourth hand and not happy who it is but it's lucky for him Angie was right or he might of got the same shock as Dodee, Big Jim leaving Agatha in the water was cruel

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Not happy you spoilt it so early in the day

Reply 52#52 bala's post

It was more frustrating that you didn't discus the episode but only wanted to tell us Junior was the fourth hand

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-7-2013 15:59 ]

1x11 Speak of the Devil

Maxine is one crazy woman taking revenge for Barbie rejecting her by shooting Julia in cold blood but finding her mother dead will only make things worse and I'm glad to see Junior is still being his obnoxious self, I cant believe Big Jim got away with murder and blamed it on Barbie but their vision was great

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2013 01:33 ]

1x12 Exigent Circumstances

Barbie working with Angie to help save Julia was great as her being a candy striper was the only way to distract Junior while Barbie rescues her and what a shame for Dodee being another of Jim's victims

Reply 60#60 bala's post

Jim is willing to kill anyone who stands in his way and at this point I don't think Junior is safe

Reply 62#62 bala's post

The fact he has shot unarmed people is bad enough but in the back is diabolical

1x13 Curtains

Linda getting zapped for touching the mini dome was so predictable but I'm glad Julia is the Monarch rather than Barbie and I cant believe the town would allow them to hang Barbie without a trial, the lights coming out of the water reminded me of Invasion in reverse

Under The Dome 2x01 Promo "Heads Will Roll" (HD)  

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-11-2014 04:59 ]

Inside Chester’s Mill

This special was a nice recap ready for the second season

Under the Dome 2x02 Promo "Infestation" [HD]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-11-2014 04:55 ]

Reply 69#69 bala's post

Linda getting crushed to death saving Barbie was a tragic way to start and Big Jim getting trapped in his own shelter was karma but Julia saving his life being the reason everyone regained consciousness was surprising

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-1-2014 19:34 ]

Thread