Thread
Printable Version

Under the Dome Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Can anyone stop Jim not wonder Junior is so messed up with father like that . Jim is actually worse than junior at this point.

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

Well if he kill junior i don't know whether i would happy or sad of course i don't like him but he doesn't deserve to die but Jim crossing the line killing own son would be something .

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

Well let 's face it that was only good thing he did she had them blackmailed so getting rid of her was ok but framing Barbie was wrong .

Curtains

Not quite sure what make of this season finale it was a good cliffhanger but so many question but that one hell of a hiding place Julia put the egg and as a result pink stars were falling turning dome white but i thought it would remove the dome but at least we know reason why it exist but no explanation of how it was created and who really was responsible.

2x01 Heads Will Roll

Well this was good start to the season continue where we left off with some new characters . Big Jim trying kill himself save his son was nice thought but having to be forced to was interesting but trust Julia to prevent that from happening . We learn Junior mother is in fact alive

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

Killing off two of the main character is great way start to start off this season

Infestation

Well the school teacher telling them about infestation was interesting but her conclusion at the end makes sense . Did Junior kill her which is surprising but given he blackout i suspect it's at least a possibility

Revelation

The new teacher is really starting to annoy me how she planning infect people with pig virus just see who would survive the ethics of some of these characters are alarming .

Reconciliation

Julia deciding to pardon big jim and the doctor was really nice but things are certainly not under control but finding out one of them actually had a lot of food was nice surprise and it was nice she willing to share and not keep it a secret .

In the Dark

If you introduce a new character and than have him commit suicide seem to be a waste considering he's a good actor   .

Going Home

Who would of thought jumping off a cliff under the school would be a way out off the dome

2x08 Awakening

Barbie trying send message to Julia was rather tricky but Jim finding out he's outside dome was predictable. This new plot is getting more interesting

2x10 The Fall

Trust Jim to ruin the escape plan

Now there are truly stuck where can they go from here with egg not in the dome

Reply 102#102 codebreaker's post

The dome rotating was new and caused all sort of problems

Reply 104#104 codebreaker's post

She knew she was going die but she didn't know how

I am not surprised they got rid of her too many character on the show they need to start killing more people. Once you have more than 10 characters on the show you need start killing people off or it will get crowed i rather they spend money on special effects rather than more actors.

2x13 Go Now

This was the most confusing cliffhanger i have seen white light and having her come like she an angel was priceless .

We all know Big Jim has a screw loose but killing everyone should be interesting all because dome didn't save his wife

Reply 109#109 arksongbird80's post

it wouldn't be a sci-fi show without alternative reality storyline . It's very standard it's a shame you fast forward because i didn't and the only question i have is how did new characters get into the pods ?.

3x02 Redux

Pod people plot for this season need i say more ?

If you are still watching this ridclous sci-fi show i commend you on your dedication as a tv fan i watch this crap so you don't have to.

For some reason people starting like it because it so stupid given it's the summer it cerainly very entertaining to watch if you can switch your brain off and enjoy the ride.

Reply 112#112 arksongbird80's post

Thanks sticking with it and this latest episode wasn't bad glad to see some of them breaking the connection to her.

Thread