Thread
Printable Version

Slow buffering issue

Quote:
Originally posted by lucy.nobo at 6-24-2013 15:33 Any idea when this will be fixed?
No, we have not been given a time frame as to when this will be fixed. Admin is working to find servers that will serve the needs of the site, as stated in post #1. The issue will be sorted as soon as possible.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 18#18 lolotte's post

I think the EU server is offline right now, which means all the traffic is on the US one, which would explain the extremely slow loading. I'm sorry for the trouble.

Reply 20#20 lolotte's post

Happy to reply, but sorry I haven't got more definite answers. I hope it gets sorted soon too.

Reply 22#22 ItsNell's post

[coloGreen]The issue has pretty much been resolved with a server upgrade. It's possible your location or ISP is the issue.

Reply 30#30 woothdye's post

Thanks for providing some suggestions for baskew. I haven't found the site to be slow, but I clear my cache and history at least daily. I don't generally clear all my cookies, but sometimes do. We are not still changing servers, but I know sometimes a person's location can be part of the problem. Odd thing is, it can be an issue for one person, but if they go next door and use their neighbour's internet, there isn't an issue. I can't explain that, but I have heard members say they've had that experience. Might be an issue with their ISP or some other thing that is particular to them. I know I used to find that if I was using my wifi, my connection was slower. I don't have that issue now, but it's worth checking out. When that was the case, I would use a direct connection to watch an episode.

Thread