31 12
Thread
Printable Version

Slow buffering issue

Slow buffering issue

Dear Customer, Due that our mobile VIPTV.net is geting more and more traffic. VIPTV.NET buffering is geting longer, especially in peak hours(GMT 19:00-24:00). We are sorry about this issue and please give us some time to rent more streaming servers. Before that, please try to avoid watch TV shows at peak hours(GMT 19:00-24:00).
We keep improving services for you.

Thank you for the notice so glad most of my viewing is in daytime

steaming...

Thanks for the info lbj. I was wondering what was going on...

SLOW STREAMING

I hope you are able to resolve this soon as it is impossible to watch anything at all - a waste of points to even try

Right now i am experience slow bluffing but this is the first time

Any idea when this will be fixed?

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I have had this problem the last few weeks

Quote:
Originally posted by lucy.nobo at 6-24-2013 15:33 Any idea when this will be fixed?
No, we have not been given a time frame as to when this will be fixed. Admin is working to find servers that will serve the needs of the site, as stated in post #1. The issue will be sorted as soon as possible.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thanks for letting us know! I thought something funky was going on with my mac. Congrats on the new users, sorry that comes with growing pains.

Member - since I discovered VIP years ago Forum - newbie

As far as I am concerned, this is the best site in this venue.

Despite expected glitches, your problem management team has made them more than tolerable so much so that I came believe this site was invulnerable and destined to survive on top.

This was true to the point that every single one of my friends, family and possibly even acquaintances, has become a member.

Ditto on the congratulations for your expanding success, this site certainly deserves it, but this buffering issue is a real disappointment. I seem to have been fortunate since the problem only became noticeable about a week ago or so, but it has rapidly deteriorated to the point of being unusable. I remain a die hard supporter but hope this issue does not reflect a permanent change in leadership financial vs performance objectives regarding member satisfaction. Good luck.

Hi, thanks for the info. The last two weeks I've lost lots of points due to endless "stream not found" and buffering that makes it impossible to watch the episodes. I hope this will be fixed really soon cause I love this page so much and would hate not to be ableto use it any more. Kind regards

Reply 11#11 sundevall's post

You can click on a show 30 times within a 24 hour period without it taking extra points. If you still believe it did take extra points then send a copy of your viewing history to lbjedward, by PM....PM lbjedward

Slow buffering is still an issue wait 1 hour for episode to buff is awful when before the whole episode would buff in 20 minutes.

ok it does like yesterday episode were slow buffering but today ones were good speed and normal Test was i am currently watch an episode on yesterday list it slow but today 6 episode i watch all loaded fast

slow buffering issue

Having problems with 2 shows taking a long time to load. It was the same yesterday. It is making it impossible to watch any episodes

Reply 12#12 shinny's post

Thanks for your reply. Problem isnt that its taking extra points but that I'm loosing points by beeing charge for a show I cant watch due to stream not found or buffering. I really hope the poroblem will be solved soon. Thanks again for all the work!
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +10 For your inconvenience :) 8-5-2013 06:43

Reply 16#16 sundevall's post

Hi there, sure I know what you mean. It can be frustrating at times. Especially during peak times. Hopefully they will have a resolution soon.

Slower than slow

Hi. I'm trying to watch an episode now and it's been buffering for 2 hours (yes, 2 hours!). Problem is: i'm only half through! It used to take a mere 10 seconds before the whole "slow buffering" issue came up.Any news on when it will be fixed? It's already been going on for a couple of months.

I've been using Viptv for over 6 years now and this is the worst i've seen, by far,

To be honest, I live in Europe but i've hardly ever used the European server as i've always found the US one to be much much faster. And i'm sure i'm not the only one in that position, so i can understand a US server overload. I try to watch the episodes outside peak-time as recommended (even though it's still slow, but bearable), but when work or family gets in the way you sometimes don't have a choice. Thank you

Reply 18#18 lolotte's post

I think the EU server is offline right now, which means all the traffic is on the US one, which would explain the extremely slow loading. I'm sorry for the trouble.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 19#19 waterlilybarb's post

It does makes sense. Hope it gets sorted out soon. Thank you for the quick reply

31 12
Thread