Thread
Printable Version

Wentworth (SoHo) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 1 - A Look Back

The cast talking about how their characters have ended up where they are now ready for the start of season 2 was a great way to catch up again

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-14-2014 12:49 ]

2x01 Born Again

The new governor made one hell of a first day impression and Franky making sure Bea knows who's top dog was cruel as she's obviously still suffering the loss of her daughter but the governor making Bea go cold turkey from her medication is asking for trouble

2x02 Whatever it Takes

Bea's husband wanting a divorce came as no surprise and Bea making him earn it by getting Jacs son for his part in their daughters death would of been a great way to get justice but he missed his chance and paid the price

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-3-2014 18:03 ]

2x03 Boys in the Yard

As much as that graffiti was amusing somebody should of stopped her because she was that high she wouldn't of realised everyone would suffer and Franky's quality control was a waste of time but glad she washed her hands afterwards, Simone was lucky Bea came to her rescue but another wasted attempt on her daughters killer

Reply 46#46 bala's post

Bea will be top dog sooner or later, she has already take one out in prison and her failed attempt at Brandon is only going to make her worse

Reply 48#48 bala's post

If this follows the original series Bea should kill her husband

Reply 50#50 bala's post

2x04 The Danger Within

What a stroke of luck Bea made friends or she might not of know about the hit on her but after that failed attempt to get justice for Debbie I'm not surprised he wants his own payback and the transsexual was a surprise addition and from being warned not to mess with Bea to saving her life was great

Reply 51#51 bala's post

2x05 Twist the Knife

Matthew and Will still having jobs after that fight was lucky and Jenkins' getting herself stuck in the dumb-waiter was amusing but Simmo being the one to try and kill Bea was predictable with her daughter working for Holt

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-10-2014 18:52 ]

Reply 52#52 bala's post

2x06 The Pink Dragon

Sky doing something stupid had to happen sooner or later as she was always high and the governor thinking Simmo was the drug smuggler was amusing but sad Simmo tried to take her own life and the governor finishing the job was unbelievable, Franky almost getting raped for the pink dragon was karma

Reply 53#53 bala's post

2x07 Metamorphosis

After the governor had the garden project destroyed I wouldn't be surprised if some tries to take out Franky as it was her fault and I always wondered how Vera got the nickname in the original series but stopping Maxine from escaping after the day she had was impressive and I think what she did to her mother was predictable

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 6-7-2014 13:33  
Vera reaching break point killing her mother was predictable but after that prank in prison she become a different person which i think is great and even when she left she could allowed Simone escape  ...
Simone escaped in a body-bag thanks to Ferguson

Reply 54#54 bala's post

2x08 Sins of the Mother

Ferguson asking Bea to become top dog in honour of Debbie's memory was predictable as she was top dog in the original series and the urine test to find out who's pregnant was smart thinking but the girls out smarting them was amusing

2x09 The Fixer

Ferguson wanting Doreen to blame Will for her being pregnant is devious especially after Bea's ex's allegation but if she don't I cant see her loosing it after a beating and what a price Bea paid for suggesting she gets her drugs from Franky, Rose being the innocent victim in Ferguson war against will was sad but making Will think it was Harry was impressive

2x10 Jail Birds

Ferguson catching the supervisor grabbing Rachel's ass should help to protect her job but him using ex cons to run a brothel was surprising and the way Bea stopped her from making the phone call was amusing, Sophie was lucky her mother was keeping an eye on her

Thread