32 12
Thread
Printable Version

Wentworth (SoHo) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

A lot of familiar faces on this show

you really love dragging me down the rabbit hole when it comes aussie show .

not that i am complaining

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well it certainly was brutal but we don't know who killed the guard but i think i suspect it was old prisoner . She really look like tough women but it will interesting see what how bea turns out because she was timid when she came in but flashback as why she tried to kill husband were reasonable consider he's alive i am a bit confused why she's in prison consider her husband didn't tell cops she tried to kill him?.

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well i don't think new boss is up to the job seriously

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yes it was awful but no wonder she was put in protected custody afterwards but Bea getting asked to do her hair was relief but i don't know how she can keep it up.

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

This was most sexually explicit episode of the season

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes but at least we know Adam wasn't real but at least he got her man .

Wentworth.S01E07.Something.Dies

Well Bea getting a beating to protect Frankie was great but i love that Frankie got payback to what happend to Bea. Debbie boyfriend being Jackie son should make thing more challenging.

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

But she had to keep her mouth shut but looking preview Frankie and Bea teaming up should be great.

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Well it's sad to see Debbie OD but she should of known better than to try drugs. Jac's suffering from lack of respect after what Frankie did to her was bad enough but finding out your husband is leaving you was just bad timing.

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well at least she got to pay her respect in prison but knowing when she find out it's jack's kid that responsible should be intresting.

Checkmate

Well despite everything they tried Bea ended up killing jacks by accident but seriously pull out the pen made look like an accident

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Yes she certainly made a good impression and she's tough but franky thinking she can handle her is bound to get interesting but trying to use Bea to create a rival for franky is bound to get out of hand.

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Well he should made sure he was in the building before setting the fire but it was good attempt . Having garden contractor for greenhouse is bound to get interesting consider they are all male

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Well it was amusing but Simone coming back and finding out Bea was in her place was tricky but Bea using it as an opportunity to get Brandon was ridclous i mean seriously she rushed it she's never going to get that opportunity again.

Franky getting out of control someone is going to take her out if she's not careful.

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Yes but we have no idea when that will be because that would final episode where she becomes that

2x04 The Danger Within

Having a hit put on Bea got her nervous but asking Franky weapon was risky because we found out the gun was rigged to explode on her so she was lucky she didn't get a chance to use it . Of all the people to help her it was transgender was a nice surprise

2x05 Twist the Knife

Well Boomer having back trouble and get pranked on from Simone was amusing but making friends with Bea was bad move because Holt want her dead and they just become friends.

2x06 The pink dragon

Well she really had no choice but grass when she found out pink dragon was dangerous and Simone cannot kill Bea so she decides to OD. Look like the governor has contacts BUT who would thought she would also be a killer

2x07 Metamorphosis"

Vera reaching break point killing her mother was predictable but after that prank in prison she become a different person which i think is great and even when she left she could allowed Simone escape but she didn't was great.

2x08 "Sins of the Mother"

Franky getting paranoid after Ferguson tell her she has a rat on her team and she start her witch hunt but is shocked when she finds out who it was and look governor has convince Bea to become new leader and overtaking Franky should be tricky.

32 12
Thread