Thread
Printable Version

Wentworth (SoHo) General Discussion (Spoilers)

2x02 Whatever it Takes

Bea's husband wanting a divorce came as no surprise and Bea making him earn it by getting Jacs son for his part in their daughters death would of been a great way to get justice but he missed his chance and paid the price

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-3-2014 18:03 ]

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Yes she certainly made a good impression and she's tough but franky thinking she can handle her is bound to get interesting but trying to use Bea to create a rival for franky is bound to get out of hand.

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Well he should made sure he was in the building before setting the fire but it was good attempt . Having garden contractor for greenhouse is bound to get interesting consider they are all male

2x03 Boys in the Yard

As much as that graffiti was amusing somebody should of stopped her because she was that high she wouldn't of realised everyone would suffer and Franky's quality control was a waste of time but glad she washed her hands afterwards, Simone was lucky Bea came to her rescue but another wasted attempt on her daughters killer

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Well it was amusing but Simone coming back and finding out Bea was in her place was tricky but Bea using it as an opportunity to get Brandon was ridclous i mean seriously she rushed it she's never going to get that opportunity again.

Franky getting out of control someone is going to take her out if she's not careful.

Reply 46#46 bala's post

Bea will be top dog sooner or later, she has already take one out in prison and her failed attempt at Brandon is only going to make her worse

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Yes but we have no idea when that will be because that would final episode where she becomes that

Reply 48#48 bala's post

If this follows the original series Bea should kill her husband

2x04 The Danger Within

Having a hit put on Bea got her nervous but asking Franky weapon was risky because we found out the gun was rigged to explode on her so she was lucky she didn't get a chance to use it . Of all the people to help her it was transgender was a nice surprise

2x05 Twist the Knife

Well Boomer having back trouble and get pranked on from Simone was amusing but making friends with Bea was bad move because Holt want her dead and they just become friends.

2x06 The pink dragon

Well she really had no choice but grass when she found out pink dragon was dangerous and Simone cannot kill Bea so she decides to OD. Look like the governor has contacts BUT who would thought she would also be a killer

2x07 Metamorphosis"

Vera reaching break point killing her mother was predictable but after that prank in prison she become a different person which i think is great and even when she left she could allowed Simone escape but she didn't was great.

2x08 "Sins of the Mother"

Franky getting paranoid after Ferguson tell her she has a rat on her team and she start her witch hunt but is shocked when she finds out who it was and look governor has convince Bea to become new leader and overtaking Franky should be tricky.

Reply 50#50 bala's post

2x04 The Danger Within

What a stroke of luck Bea made friends or she might not of know about the hit on her but after that failed attempt to get justice for Debbie I'm not surprised he wants his own payback and the transsexual was a surprise addition and from being warned not to mess with Bea to saving her life was great

Reply 51#51 bala's post

2x05 Twist the Knife

Matthew and Will still having jobs after that fight was lucky and Jenkins' getting herself stuck in the dumb-waiter was amusing but Simmo being the one to try and kill Bea was predictable with her daughter working for Holt

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-10-2014 18:52 ]

Reply 52#52 bala's post

2x06 The Pink Dragon

Sky doing something stupid had to happen sooner or later as she was always high and the governor thinking Simmo was the drug smuggler was amusing but sad Simmo tried to take her own life and the governor finishing the job was unbelievable, Franky almost getting raped for the pink dragon was karma

Reply 53#53 bala's post

2x07 Metamorphosis

After the governor had the garden project destroyed I wouldn't be surprised if some tries to take out Franky as it was her fault and I always wondered how Vera got the nickname in the original series but stopping Maxine from escaping after the day she had was impressive and I think what she did to her mother was predictable

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 6-7-2014 13:33  
Vera reaching break point killing her mother was predictable but after that prank in prison she become a different person which i think is great and even when she left she could allowed Simone escape  ...
Simone escaped in a body-bag thanks to Ferguson

Reply 54#54 bala's post

2x08 Sins of the Mother

Ferguson asking Bea to become top dog in honour of Debbie's memory was predictable as she was top dog in the original series and the urine test to find out who's pregnant was smart thinking but the girls out smarting them was amusing

Thread