Thread
Printable Version

Wentworth (SoHo) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I've watched the first 50 episodes of Prisoner: Cell Block H and as this is begins with Bea’s early days in prison most of the characters are the same but the biggest change has got to be Meg's death as it was her husband who was killed in the original

1x07 Something Dies

Jacs brutal attack on Bea was diabolical but the way Franky got payback was awesome and using Debbie's visit as leverage to get Bea to talk was cruel

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

But she had to keep her mouth shut but looking preview Frankie and Bea teaming up should be great.

1x08 Mind Games

When Bea finds out Jacs's son has got Debbie hooked on heroin I think she will kill her and that's probable how she becomes top dog and as Debbie died in the original it looks like it's following the same storyline

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Well it's sad to see Debbie OD but she should of known better than to try drugs. Jac's suffering from lack of respect after what Frankie did to her was bad enough but finding out your husband is leaving you was just bad timing.

1x09 To the Moon

What a double tragedy for Bea being told Debbie is dead and she can't go to her funeral but she played the part brilliantly and I cant believe they changed their minds only to change it back but suicide attempt was a surprise and looks like the season final is going to be great

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well at least she got to pay her respect in prison but knowing when she find out it's jack's kid that responsible should be intresting.

Checkmate

Well despite everything they tried Bea ended up killing jacks by accident but seriously pull out the pen made look like an accident

1x10 Checkmate

Bea going to the convener first was a surprise but provoking Jacs in the hope she would make the first move was great and framing Jacs for Meg's death was impressive but her dying was predictable

Wentworth Amazing!

Just watched all of season 1 of Wentworth was amazing can't wait till season 2! I hate I have to wait till 2014
Am most looking forward to seeing the introduction of Ferguson should be good. Am also looking forward in seeing we're the relationship between Erica & Franky goes.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +5 Some welcome points for you! 9-1-2013 14:03

Wentworth fans choose your 3 favourite story lines from season 1
Franky & Jac's fight for top dog!

Meg Jackson's murder!

Erica & Franky develop feelings for each other!

Vera & Fletch's relationship!

Debbie's murder!

Bea murder's Jac's!

Season 1 - A Look Back

The cast talking about how their characters have ended up where they are now ready for the start of season 2 was a great way to catch up again

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-14-2014 12:49 ]

2x01 Born Again

The new governor made one hell of a first day impression and Franky making sure Bea knows who's top dog was cruel as she's obviously still suffering the loss of her daughter but the governor making Bea go cold turkey from her medication is asking for trouble

Thread