Thread
Printable Version

The Fall Seasons 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x01 Walk the Line

Continuing ten days after Paul told Stella that she would never catch him was good and standing up to those thugs was risky as she was outnumbered but Sally-Ann confronting the babysitter was understandable considering what Paul told her, the girl on the train was asking for trouble showing him her ID which probable had her address on

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-28-2014 07:32 ]

2x02 One Named Peter

Rose being abducted after talking to Stella was a little predictable and Kate is playing with fire but about time they have his name from his print on the scissors

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-28-2014 07:33 ]

2x03 It's Always Darkest

If leaving the baby in the car wasn't bad enough but playing with keys was unbelievable and she was lucky Paul left the child before taking the car, Katie giving Paul an alibi was crazy but her using it to get him to meet her was devious and giving her the phone is going to throw the police off

2x04 Strangler

Paul made it look so easy getting into Stella's room but he was lucky to get out without being seen and what happened at the hospital was unfortunate as he thinks the police suspect it's him but the disaster at their home was amusing as I thought the officer was going to fall through the celling

2x05 The Fall

The police did a great job following Katie but trying to follow Paul while out for a run was amusing and the fact he ran into Jimmy was karma but letting him go only to arrest him down the road was risky as they had already lost him once, the cop was lucky she was hit in the vest

2x06 In Summation

Making this the season finale a feature length episode was an added bonus, Stella finding where the video of Rose was made was impressive but with Paul refusing to talk only made things harder and it was obvious he would only talk to Stella and what a cliffhanger after finding Rose alive

Reply 48#48 shinny's post

I'm watching the last episode again and the story so far on the BBC i player before season 3

3x01 Silence and Suffering

Glad they carried on from last seasons cliffhanger and Paul Spector had to survive or there would be no point to this third season but Katie wanting to visit him was predictable, when they put Paul in ICU I thought they put him next to Rose which would of been painful for her husband when he visited her and what a shame Paul's daughter seen his face as the face of a killer

3x02 His Troubled Thoughts

You knew there would be fallout after the shooting in the forest but I didn't expect them to go that far and what a shame Rose seen Paul being wheeled past her, Paul's children catching the fall out after him being named in the press was predictable, Paul loosing ten years of memory looks genuine and looks like the solicitor his wife has got him is going to run rings around the police

Thread