36 12
Thread
Printable Version

Ray Donovan Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Did you know your banner has disappeared

Reply 6#6 bala's post

99.9% of the images I use I have copied to my photobucket account because even my source changes or improves what they have

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-16-2013 12:24 ]

1x01 The Bag Or The Bat

Mickey going straight from being released from prison to killing was an interesting start and having to cover up the death of the girl with his client was strange as it was a drug overdose but dying the stalker green was amusing you would of thought would teach him a lesson but some people have to learn the hard way

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I found it as a rar file

This has now been added to the flash site

1x02 A Mouth is a Mouth

Ray was quite civil to Chloe considering he was trying to blackmail Tommy with the sex video but giving him the money for the operation was nice gesture

1x03 Twerk

Abby giving Ray's clothes to the church was amusing but I didn't think she would go back and get them considering the row they had, what Mickey said at the therapy session was disgusting

1x04 Black Cadillac

They didn't do a good job at hiding the microphone in the hotel room and fare play to Conor getting his own back on the bully

1x05 The Golem

I'm so glad Ray left her screaming after she handcuffed herself in the bathroom but trying to make use of her time by shaving her legs was amusing and Lena punching her was priceless

1x06 Housewarming

The monkey hallucinations were amusing and what a way for the hooker to collect semen for artificial insemination and without the guy knowing and what was Ray thinking when he pointed the gun at his dad while the kids were watching

1x07 New Birthday

Ray going to Boston to find Sully was interesting as he was supposed to be dead and It was so obvious going back to the bar was a trap but slipping up about him not being in Boston was amusing as he first said he's dead and who would of thought he wanted him to kill his dad, Abby's attempt at shoplifting was priceless but what Marvin tried to get Bridget to do was surprising

36 12
Thread