43 123
Thread
Printable Version

Ray Donovan Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Ray Donovan Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Premiers June 30, 2013.

Set in the sprawling mecca of the rich and famous, RAY DONOVAN does the dirty work for LA's top power players. The new one-hour series stars Emmy® and Golden Globe® Award nominee Liev Schreiber in his first lead television role as the go-to guy who makes the problems of the city's celebrities, superstar athletes, and business moguls disappear. This powerful drama unfolds when his father, played by Oscar® winner Jon Voight, is unexpectedly released from prison, setting off a chain of events that shakes the Donovan family to its core.

Show Site

[ Last edited by bala at 6-10-2013 11:25 ]

Ray Donovan Season 1: Official Trailer

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

That's problem when you use a website image i am too lazy to save the image and use photoshare site to tag it.

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

i can't seem to find this episode nowhere

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Well this was good opening episode but his wife is certainly very understanding because she really was mad but to ignore Ray on his father let him in house was one way to get even.

Dying the stalker green was amusing you would of thought would teach him a lesson but some people have to learn the hard way but i don't think that would stop him when you become obsessed with people nothing you can do to them will make them change . She really was disturbed young women and ray trying protect her was nice but he really needs keep things professional but thank you gift are certainly a perk.

Ray Donovan Season 1 Look Ahead

Ray Donovan Season 1: Next on Episode 2

A Mouth is a Mouth

Ray wife taking a day out with Ray father was interesting way to get back at Ray.

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Well he probably doesn't understand the need to talk about it since men are suppose to men not wimps talking about their problem he believes that they should all get over it bad thing happens deal with it is his attitude. paying the boy's mother off seem like a bad thing to do but it was in boy's best interest.

Ray Donovan Season 1: Episode 5 Clip

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Well no but Ray knew where microphone were shows the experience he had and you just knew school visit would drag Ray into a situation but girl scathing his eye out did look awful.

Ray Donovan Season 1: Next on Episode 6

The Golem

Well look like his wife decides to do some investigation on Ray but she was lucky she missed the girl handcuffed to the bathroom because it did look like she would catch her but his clean up lady sort it out was rather amusing by punching her but after all that he decides to screw her was just the icing on the cake. What a cliffhanger with his wife catch him crying.

Housewarming

Punchy setting fire to his house because a women made him upset was ridiculous but Ray almost lost it when he found out his kids were there and what they did to the FBI agent was rather amusing if not rather ingenious but i am surprised after that sort of day he would still want to go after Ray.

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Yes that was rather disturbing how she got the semen but this really give people ideas of length some women will go to get money.

Bridget

Well that really look infected the belly button piercing but i am surprise neither of parents decided actually ignore it being infected. I hope she gets that treated. Marvin doing a rap video in his house where his mother got shoot was interesting thinking it would help get popular.

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

She should of known better

Fite Nite

Ray father is one hell of a snake escape but that poor women Sully shot just because she wanted closure on Micky . The ending with Ray finding the baby was amusing since he did ask his wife for a baby now he can be dad and she doesn't have to get pregnant so she should be at least happy. .

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Well finding out he also abuse him was a surprise

43 123
Thread