Thread
Printable Version

Ray Donovan Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 bala's post

Mickey likes attention so he'll be the one to track the reported down.

It's nice to see Marvin finally surface.

Reply 61#61 Milks26's post

2x4

Decent episode. I don't condone cheating but I'm interested to see what happens between Abby & the cop.

That's so nice Bunchie met someone. Frank had no choice but to shoot that guy...can't leave witnesses.

Reply 62#62 Milks26's post

Consider Ray cheating it's at least fair

What an awful wrong place at wrong time

Seriously i can't believe he felt up his son's girlfriend boob

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 8-4-2014 11:42  
Seriously i can't believe he felt up his son's girlfriend boob
Who, what? Are you referring to Cochran  squeezing the big breasted woman and the end of the episode?  The guy was not his son....they work together.

Abby is so stupid like she never knew that Ray cheats on her. Just because they had sex twice a day for the last two weeks is just his way of dealing with his sexual trauma from childhood. Bunchie drinks and do drugs, Ray has sex....it's quite simple actually .

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 8-5-2014 09:13 ]

Reply 64#64 Milks26's post

Ok thanks for telling me i thought they were family because scrabble game.

I really didn't think they were big i thought they were medium

Reply 65#65 bala's post

Hahaha LOL. Well I wasn't really looking.

It's funny just when you thought someone in the criminal justice system could be clean ....he showed us he was not.

Reply 66#66 Milks26's post

She was a good sport about it, most women would of slap him

Reply 67#67 bala's post

Good sport or that's her squeeze on the side.

Reply 68#68 Milks26's post

You are really sharp i hadn't thought about that i was so focus Ray's situation i hadn't realise that could be a possibility .

I don't know how Ray will be able to keep all this under control

Reply 69#69 bala's post

Yeah, he  has it coming on all sides. At least his brothers appear solid so far this season. Bunchie's independent, working, maybe  found a girl.

Reply 70#70 Milks26's post

I am surprised she wasn't creeped out with Bunchie's talking to her kid .

Reply 71#71 bala's post

I think she sensed that he was a big kid himself. That whole SpongeBob conversation proved it.

Irish Spring

Ray managed give her the story and drop her off at airport without her getting killed . That's one headache down now he has deal with Micky.

Reply 73#73 bala's post

2x5

It's nice to see Rekon playing Dad....too bad Marvin's getting caught up in the entertainment world to realize it.

I know the reporter didn't believe that BS story....anyway, she'll be back soon because Shorty slipped the tape in her bag

I think Cochran & his wife & Volchek and his wife are swingers . It explains why he would ask him to rub cream on his back...they are that comfortable with each other.  

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 8-20-2014 11:58 ]

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

2x6

Nothing really happened in this episode it was more or less filler

It was good to see that I was right about Cochran & Volchek....I know it happens....but talk about sick.

Reply 76#76 Milks26's post

you were spot on but Ray using it to get some leverage on him was great

Walk This Way

Both parent forgetting Conor birthday was sad but his idea throwing a family party was a bad idea but all secrets came out who would thought Bridget would be one to tell ray about his wife affair.  She has no idea that her dad was one that cheated first .

Reply 78#78 bala's post

Come off it now Bala ...she knows. Your Dad comes in late night after night, and sleeps on the couch. She plainly told him that his the reason the mother cries every night and the whole family is screwed up.

I knew that guy Bunchie brought to the party was gay....funny scene though. I hope Bunch has more scenes with the girl, but I won't be surprise if they made Coner gay...

Nice to see Daryl getting angry (Mick knew his promised him the car - just wanted to show off to Ray).....it was hilarious to see that they drove home in the same car.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 8-26-2014 08:40 ]

Reply 79#79 Milks26's post

2 x 8

Oh my God.....NO. Why did they kill Marvin. I saw Re-Con's death coming but I thought Marvin would've been spared. Damn!

Thread