99 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Ray Donovan Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Ray Donovan Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Premiers June 30, 2013.

Set in the sprawling mecca of the rich and famous, RAY DONOVAN does the dirty work for LA's top power players. The new one-hour series stars Emmy® and Golden Globe® Award nominee Liev Schreiber in his first lead television role as the go-to guy who makes the problems of the city's celebrities, superstar athletes, and business moguls disappear. This powerful drama unfolds when his father, played by Oscar® winner Jon Voight, is unexpectedly released from prison, setting off a chain of events that shakes the Donovan family to its core.

Show Site

[ Last edited by bala at 6-10-2013 11:25 ]

Ray Donovan Season 1: Official Trailer

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Did you know your banner has disappeared

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

That's problem when you use a website image i am too lazy to save the image and use photoshare site to tag it.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

99.9% of the images I use I have copied to my photobucket account because even my source changes or improves what they have

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-16-2013 12:24 ]

1x01 The Bag Or The Bat

Mickey going straight from being released from prison to killing was an interesting start and having to cover up the death of the girl with his client was strange as it was a drug overdose but dying the stalker green was amusing you would of thought would teach him a lesson but some people have to learn the hard way

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

i can't seem to find this episode nowhere

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I found it as a rar file

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Well this was good opening episode but his wife is certainly very understanding because she really was mad but to ignore Ray on his father let him in house was one way to get even.

Dying the stalker green was amusing you would of thought would teach him a lesson but some people have to learn the hard way but i don't think that would stop him when you become obsessed with people nothing you can do to them will make them change . She really was disturbed young women and ray trying protect her was nice but he really needs keep things professional but thank you gift are certainly a perk.

This has now been added to the flash site

Ray Donovan Season 1 Look Ahead

Ray Donovan Season 1: Next on Episode 2

A Mouth is a Mouth

Ray wife taking a day out with Ray father was interesting way to get back at Ray.

1x02 A Mouth is a Mouth

Ray was quite civil to Chloe considering he was trying to blackmail Tommy with the sex video but giving him the money for the operation was nice gesture

1x03 Twerk

Abby giving Ray's clothes to the church was amusing but I didn't think she would go back and get them considering the row they had, what Mickey said at the therapy session was disgusting

99 12345
Thread