32 12
Thread
Printable Version

Graceland Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I am really excited but i am worried it won't get a second season because their last cop show Common law didn't get a second season.

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

This was a good pilot the character all add something to the episode but using trainee to investigate a season cop might be a bad move because he smart enough to figure it out. I did find it amusing the guy Mike had kill to  Donnie was rather predictable but that was tricky situation.

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well as soon as i saw the bullets i knew he would use as a plan but that great plan taking down both guys.

Heat Run

Well that was one hell bluff but they got out ok but setting up other agent was right thing because she was a loose cannon needed to go.

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yes i recognised her from Defiance

O-Mouth

Well she crossed the line but sad her informant OD

Hair of the Dog

Well Riggs trying protect her when she took the drugs was great but having to be question about it was tricky i can't believe she had get high to prove she was normal .The deep sea operation was great but mike thinking he was dead was amusing as i knew he wasn't.

Goodbye High

Well this was interesting twist how can Briggs be Ordin ?

Bag Man

Well i am glad one of them actually suspect Biggs of being Ordin but he really was lucky they didn't discover his hiding place that sweat on his face was rather convincing. . I have to say his set-up is rather good but how long can he hide his identity with the amount close call he had in this episode?

Smoke Alarm

He really needs to learn to keep his mouth shut because he has just ruined a friendship by telling his roomate he been ask to spy on her boss. Things are getting rather messy and i have feeling that Mike really is over his head because with biggs shooting his handler things are truly screwed.

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Well briggs find out that he killed FBI Agent is certainly made his life just more complicated than it needs to be.

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

It great Mike and Paige actually be on the same page considering she was against it but this really is going split graceland into sides. Without recording Briggs can't get into trouble

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Yes but the question what will kid do with the tape

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

True but i thought this was renewed?

Graceland, Season 2 - "The Summer Destination,"

2x01 The Line

Seriously Mike coming back to Graceland to get a drug boss but finding out it was another reason was a surprise but i just felt it over convenient the case he was investigating in DC happens to bring back to Graceland as team leader is certainly going make this friends mad. As soon as he asked for a team i knew it would be Graceland.

Connects

That was risk he took but the fact that it worked and Mike cheating on his girlfriend . Mike is suppose to be the good guy you make him into two time cheater is just so wrong . You just knew she come Graceland sooner or later

Tinker Bell

Well Jake figuring out who tinker bell were and how they were getting drugs in was sad

H-a-Double-P-Y

Well what an awful time for jake to get arrested in the middle of an operation

Guardian Angel

I was impressed how they found her in one episode but mike making call save her and not girl was hard call

32 12
Thread