Thread
Printable Version

Mistresses (US) Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 94#94 Milks26's post

I think that was 100% why. He just recently realised he has feelings for Jos and her news threw him for a loop and that's how he reacted.

Oh poor Karen. This guy cannot have good news. I bet he has HIV or something!

I don't like Dom. I just can't take to him for some reason. Harry is a dote but I don't think Savi and he will ever get back together. I think Jos and Harry will get together next season and there'll be a story around them worrying how to tell Savi.

I don't mind Zack but I think Savi needs to learn to be on her own for a while!!

I like them together too! They seem more suited. I feel sorry for Scott, but Joss and Harry are meant to be!! So I was happy how it ended up.

It's a good assumption to make that Karen is pregnant Bala. I was also thinking the whole story line about Anna was a prelude to this to show us Karen's maternal side and then she rang her so I was more convinced!! Or they might just decide something completely left of field that none of us suspected!!

Haha Milks, you like Don and I don't really like him and you don't really like Daniel and I do!! I was trying to figure out what I don't really like about Dom and I think it's his voice, haha. I think it sounds smarmy every time he talks. Although, I'm glad he helped April.

Reply 102#102 Milks26's post

Yeah I would have thought Jacob too, but maybe the storyline will be she won't know!

Thread