33 12
Thread
Printable Version

Mistresses (US) Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 64#64 Milks26's post

I really hope Josh and Harry don't hook up

Reply 67#67 Milks26's post

Well i think you might be right that would be revelation

Playing With Fire

Look savi is really going heal over heel with Zach but i am surprised he want hang out with her but not telling Dom is going to be bad . Karen is getting more careless with the risk she is taking meet stranger at the bar.

What Do You Really Want

Well Savi has been caught red handed and she going to ruin their relationship . I just hope he doesn't try to get evan with toni as a result .Josh and Harry have really become good friend i have to say my opinion on Josh has improved from previous season she really has become respectful person.

Why Do Fools Fall in Love?

What a way for Josh to step into after finding out one of his patient died from a nose job .

Savi thinking it was good idea to go triple date with them was ridclous i am not surprised Dom walked out.

Reply 77#77 Milks26's post

Well he's been acting for more than 10 years so i wasn't surprised

Reply 86#86 Milks26's post

none of us saw that coming and Jos marriage proposal was also a surprise consider she always said she would never settle down .

Reply 88#88 Milks26's post

I can't wait to see if she will go through with it consider how she doesn't like commitment

Reply 92#92 Milks26's post

I like Savi still help Dom with Toni situation that was great plan but Dom not firing her was a huge surprise.

Josh wanting a pre-nupt to keep her independence was nice   

Harry sleeping with his client was a bad move

2x13 Til Death Do Us Part

Josh really got herself in a pickle this time if Savi finds them and the love triangle is getting rather amusing because we don't really know what going to happen. Lucy finding out about her father on tv was sad and her reaction was predictable she going to be mad for a while. Karen not being HIV was great but i think she's pregnant .

3x01 Gone Girl

You just knew Uncle mark with be April new boyfriend it's bound to happen but Scott punching Harry was deserved. I liked that they left savy situation open for future season if this survives more season.

3x02 I'll Be Watching You

Karen feeling that she might not be in group since Savvy left was sad as you never really notice that Karen is not like rest of women in group she's single and very successful but at the same time seem to quiet one that needs people around her to make her feel like she's special so i am glad the girls made it to church reassure her she still in the group.

Of course April was going invite mark to live with them she now has an instant family

3x03 Odd Couples

Things are not looking great but doctor checking up on karen was a nice thing to do since her friends were too busy but i am not liking the preview for the next episode that's just mess up

33 12
Thread