33 12
Thread
Printable Version

Mistresses (US) Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

it feels like forever since i heard about this series i remember the promo last year and than no news

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

This series wasn't what i was expecting there lot depth to this series than i imagine especially with interesting storylines. How do you deal these issues will be a challenge finding out your dead husband was cheating on you and that he had a child was surprise. I had feeling Savanna was going to eventually cheat with all that flirting with her collogue .

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

I didn't watch UK version

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yes your right originals are the best but for some reason i missed this show when it aired probably because i was busy.

The Morning After

This was an ok episode but rope thing was rather amusing allowing a girl to tie you up like that was risky since she literally left him tied up and while she chatted to her friend . We can only imagine how long she left him like that but i really actually felt sorry for him what if he had to go to toilet ?

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

The title gave away that storyline but cliffhanger with Savi postive on pregnancy test just made her life more complicated.

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yes that was crazy fake lawyer was quite good actor he looked the part but i actually Savi would help her fight for it but she has her own problems to deal with

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Well how long could she wait i suspect she found out it would take few weeks and she didn't want keep on giving him excuses

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yes but i think harry would know when he asked how her doctor appointment regarding the bleeding. Your right she could of had time but i think guilt is getting to her .

Payback

Well Savi expecting him to forgive her was unreasonable she really should of given him some space but his assistant certainly made her move on him but glad he refused but that was so predictable.

All In

Are you freaking kidding me he's alive

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Why would she want it back after what he did to her?

Ultimatum

Finding out that Paul was with that other women for 3 years was a awful revelation but so glad she set up that trap to see whether they were working together . Harry giving a ultimatum about baby was predictable but Savi saying she's keeping the baby regardless was interesting  .

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

Well meeting Savi mother explain the way she turned out but her sister is so like the mother. Karen is going to jail if they discover she fake the report that was a nice set up that women did on them.

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

He knew his mother set her up and want to help but bad timing for Savi when it comes to men . I agree Richard should of got involved but he thought he was trying to help.

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Karen really can't get a break i really hope things work out for her but it such a shame she was alone. Joss i am not surprised she always been fascinated by Oliver so i am not surprised she cheated on her after that conversation.

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Well look like April boyfriend seeing them in shop together will certainly make thing awkward and i think he know he can't compete with him consider he's lucy father. I can't believe he stole DNA test results . I don't blame him

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

i hope this get renewed

Rebuild

Glad Savi survived but find out Toni was a women was a nice ending

Reply 62#62 Milks26's post

She really cause problem i think either law suit unfair dismissal against him or sexually harresement suit since she's a lawyer

33 12
Thread