Thread
Printable Version

Streaming problem

Streaming problem

Hi, It is over a good full month that I am having big problems visualizing the shows.Pictures stops every minutes with the reclycle sign is there too. I Have tried everything possible from the book . Now it is really frustrating. If someone could help I will appreciate.I am on a Macbook pro. I have taken the flash player out put an older one. But nothing changes. Please Help.

Reply 1#1 meansis's post

May I ask which browser you are using? Shinny mentioned a similar issue, and found that Chrome wound up working better than Safari, especially during peak hours in GMT. We haven't figured out why there is an issue for some people and not others, but we're trying to suss it out. I don't think Flash is the problem this time.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 1#1 meansis's post

Hey, as Barb mentioned I was having similar problems. I was using Safari. I force quit it and restarted the browser. After this it began to load the shows faster and there were no issues. Chrome seems to work well also, so have a go at both solutions. I've a Macbook Air. [ Last edited by shinny at 4-26-2013 22:08 ]

@waterlillybarb, Hi thank you for taking the time to answer. I have been using Firefox, but for the last weeks i am trying everything : Chrome, Safari, and returned to Firefox. You are also right it comes from a certain hours ( i am right now in Brazil and we are back one hour from NY). So, so far nothing has changed. Thank you ;+)

Thread