Thread
Printable Version

Rogue Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

This is whole first season in 10 minutes  

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

But the problem we have no idea how her son got killed

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Quote:
who is tormented by the possibility that her own actions contributed to her son's death
Yes but how exactly is she responsible for it ?

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

I am guessing you are still planning on watch this even after that video.

Yeah but unless i am mistaken uncover cop have hideout as part of cover so unless she broke protocal and went to her real house instead her cover house .

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well i don't know it did coincident but having bullets match was surprise because there really doesn't seem to get a connection

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-14-2013 14:31  
Jimmy striking a deal with Grace to find the traitor in his organization was a surprise as he almost killed her but the fact the bullet taken out of her shoulder and her son did make him have second t ...
This was a surprise he asked for her help to find traitor but it will be more benefical with them working together than against. Jimmy has feelings for her and he found best way to deal with it .

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yes his eldest son seem have a nut loose and i blame his wife she convinced him to make the move and now she shocked at the consequence ?

Sweet and Sour

Jimmy youngest son has a suspicion of Grace but he has no clue she's a cop but at least he a lot more smarter than the old son and finding motive for missing money was step closer but having gotten killed bring them back to square 1

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well finding out stolen money in another country was rather amusing

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yes but but her sleeping with him was surprise but the fact that her husband is also cheating was surprising

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Well she could really scared him by saying she was uncover cop and his dad was in turning states evidance would given him seconds thoughts but trying to get information out of her certainly backfired and she taken him head on was very risky move .

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yes but she thought he was responsible for her child death but how will she explain this to Jimmy ?

Chasing the Dragon

After last week action pack fight scenes Grace get arrested for the murder but things get even more complicated when Jimmy comes into the station accusing her of being romantic relationship with him but to question her husband and reveal this information was so unprofessional just because Grace disobeyed her orders doesn't mean her boss has right dismantle her family life but at least we know who the killer is, just hope Grace survives that attack and it does look like she wasted her time with Jimmy as the person responsible for her son's death was an cop.

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Well this tied up loose ends but getting a job offer was a surprise

Thread