98 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Rogue Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x12 Hardboiled

I thought Mia would turn up in the back of Ethan's car after the shooting and Marty getting his DNA thrown out was surprising but Harper releasing the tape to the press could get herself fired

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-7-2016 14:57 ]

3x13 Baggage

I can't believe Marty managed to do damage control after the audio tape of Talia's death was released but with his attack on Harper I would be surprised if someone doesn't put a bullet in his head and Ethan was lucky he killed the hit-man before he killed him

3x14 Halfway Burnt

Marty's going on TV to defend himself just shows how arrogant he is but he still looked and sounded guilty and Harper making life awkward for everyone connected to Marty was a great way to get what she wanted but him still going after her was a nice twist

3x15 The Dime Tour

Ethan trying to discover who ordered the hit on Mia was never going to be easy but no surprise it was Marty and you just knew they would end up sleeping together

3x16 Choking The Root

Ethan questioning the Russian why Marty wants Mia dead was understandable but Mia killing him before he talked was a surprise and how on earth did they allow them to get her with DEA there as well

3x17 The Wheelbarrow

It's a good job Harper went back to the house as they missed the wheelbarrow tracks into the woods where the body was buried and I guess the mystery of the missing people will be dragged out to the end of the season but the attack on the station was surprising

3x18 Close to Heaven

Ethan was lucky he could turns the tables on Tilda after learning of her plan to kill him when they got back to her place but turning his back on the shooter was a big mistake, Marty forcing Mia to use the flash drive was predictable and as soon as Harper arrested that guy you knew she had made a mistake

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-21-2016 17:56 ]

3x19 How to Treat Us

The way they procured money for the Russian mob was different as $250,000 on the underdog in the fight had to be fixed and what a shame Marlon has gone back to his old ways

3x20 A Piece of Wood

Ethan having a tough choice in deciding whether he trusts Mia or Marty while the three pull a job together was karma as they are as bad as each other and Harper learning Mia's true identity was bound to happen at some stage but she was so unprepared trying to arrest her

98 12345
Thread