Thread
Printable Version

Falling Skies Season 3-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

That  was clever alright!

Reply 10#10 arksongbird80's post

Hahaha, I thought the same on the 7 month thing. I was like, please stop it. We get it!!

On the baby, my theory is it's something to do with the machine they use to remove the harnesses. It was funny, because when she was taking the harness off that kid I was thinking to myself "She really shouldn't be doing that, what with being pregnant".....so we will see.

Really enjoyed the double episode premiere.

I must admit that I found it disappointing as a finale episode. Very predictable and not very exciting. Plus, are the going the whole V baby route? Seems like it!

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I'd imagine that was on purpose, to show the contrast of who she was and what she is now. Platinum blonde hair etc.

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Ah, but life is what you make of it

Ok then. Not sure what the heck I just watched. Massively disappointed with that. It's like they didn't even try to make it believable.

If your the queen's daughter and you get wiped out by a couple of stick throwing primitive humans, your species should just give up right there and then and hang your head in shame!

On a plus note......Psychobabies!! lol

[ Last edited by shinny at 8-31-2015 19:01 ]

Reply 125#125 bala's post

I honestly thought they'd pull back such a bad season with a decent finale, but nope.

Yeah, it's really terrible when this happens. As you say, as bad as TB!

Thread