Thread
Printable Version

Falling Skies Season 3-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

okay now THAT was funny
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

the only thing about the episode that truly stood out was that it had been 7 months   If I ever watch these episodes again, I'm going to count the number of time they said, "these last 7 months".  it's been 7 months, WE GET IT!  humph

I didn't remember last year at all, so honestly  it took me awhile to play catch up.  the baby was kewl.  It's advanced all right, but does that make it the enemy or just evolution??

who's the mole?  the non-paralyzed kid, someone else along with?  Someone else entirely??

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Good episode.  Not happy about the loss of Popes friend.  I feel bad for the Doc.  People think she's crazy and really they just don't know yet.

The final 3

Really glad they gave us a look at Tom's wife.  It was nice to see what it "could" have been like before.  I really don't want to believe that Anne and Alexis are actually dead.  I think the cocoon thing is stasis.  I doubt they would want to kill the Alien-human hybrid baby. I got so excited when I thought Tom had killed the blond!  Sad it wasn't true.  

I'm not sure what Pope and the Cornel (sp) are up too, but should be interesting.   I

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Seriously!  Isn't it bad enough the ashfini are killing everyone now they have to compete with things like gas mains!!!  Arrrggg.   Every week it's fight, battle, lose someone fight again.   I'm gonna need something else soon!  Love interest or something.

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Her story line is by far the most interesting part of the whole show.  It's gotten so slow for me.     It's the same ol' same ol'

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Hiya there Bala.  I've been traveling extra!  New stuff at work and my interneting/computering has been hindered.   Hopefully I'll find a balance soon!

Reply 39#39 shinny's post

Awe jeez shinny!!!   LOL

Reply 106#106 bala's post

Didn't he hear someone in the "dream" underwater experience say, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".   I think that's the aliens.  It's more productive for them to swoop in and help the humans when all this new alien wants is to crush the bugs.  I think!

Reply 109#109 bala's post

How stupid can you be putting all your food in one place.  Duhh

Reply 111#111 bala's post

Really!  All that space and they didn't have much choice?  If survival is your main concern, someone with tactics should be in charge of everyday survival needs...LIKE FOOD and WATER.  It seems like the "military" group is the only ones making any decisions.  Why have all that on their plate.  Delegate.

Reply 117#117 bala's post

love that we're spending more time chochease!  I would be just as happy though if this "pope" angle went......Let's fight the volm, lets pull the world together and finish this...

Reply 127#127 bala's post

That was horrible.     Talk about a bad season all the way around.  Argg

I think Lost Girl will be good, but continuum will be bad....

Thread