47 123
Thread
Printable Version

Falling Skies Season 3-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Falling Skies Season 3-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 3-4 Here

Click Here For The Falling Skies About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Falling Skies on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 02:35 ]

Falling Skies Season 3 "Scorched Earth" Trailer (HD)

Advertise using tv show ?

Oddest advert for contact lens

On Thin Ice

After the cliffhanger last year we find out those aliens want help defeat other aliens and the fact that they can speak english was rather amusing and look like it's going great season.

Collateral Damage

You really can't have normal baby on a sci-fi show and that baby is rather advanced yet glad they didn't speed up the baby growth but it's clear it's very intelligent since it already has hand and eye coordination which is rare for a 2 day old baby.

Blowing up the reactor went to plan but decoy was smart move but i am not quite sure if that weapon is good thing or bad thing.

Reply 10#10 arksongbird80's post

Well there was some WTF moments in both these episode starting with kinky dreams , New alien alliance and baby.

Badlands

This episode really put interesting situation for the resistance thinking there were the only one but find out the president is alive certain creates a problem and looking next week episode it's going get even more complicated.

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

That was the problem i actually thought she imagined it until i saw promo for next week .

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Yes but the question whether it was a set up to get alien ?

Be Silent and Come Out

Getting the bug out of Hal was really risky but now he's back and Pope taking bets were amusing.

The Pickett Line

The pickett family was interesting storyline but it look like tom made a huge mistake going back at the end

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

I love it when aliens try to trick the main character there are in alternative reality but the clues in the reality was great way for him to wake up.

Journey to Xibalba

Finally they found out who the mole is about bloody time and tom figuring out was great just because of a slip on her tongue.

Brazil

i am not surprised of course that was going happen i can't believe none of them saw that coming. I am glad at least they allowed them go free even through it against the alien's better judgement. Relocate them to Brazil would been interesting way to start 3rd season ?. So at least they agree to have human resistance

Falling Skies Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

Click Here For The Falling Skies About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Falling Skies on VIPTV.net
[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 22:40 ]

Season 4 Trailer

Sneak Peek | Falling Skies | TNT

4x01 Ghost in the Machine

I managed to find pre-air copy online but this season is making it look like Tom's daugher is going to be enemy but age growth is getting annoying consider how suddenly she is white as snow that was poor casting choice consider younger version was more tanned . Your telling me you couldn't find a tanned teenager ?.

Every season they keep introduces us to new technology and this one was one hell of a prison

Reply 14#14 shinny's post

Ok i just didn't like it because when you watch a show you need believe character will not change or if they change they at least be same origin not complete different person.  

Personally i would preferred if they cut first few minutes out and started the episode with all of them separated and than tie back with flashback in future episode of how they got into that situation.

[ Last edited by bala at 6-25-2014 20:01 ]

The Eye

What is it with Tom mansion always seem find himself on alien ship every season

Look like someone is influence Lexi it's a good thing her brother is keeping an eye on her

47 123
Thread